[Haradoll] Horror Hara

chupachups

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I remeber on IY Shinyoung and Hara were going to the others room to see the the other girl bare face and when they got to Victoria,Soori and Jooyeon's room, and before Soori opened the door Hara fixed her hair to act like a ghost.....she scares me sometimes.....is that what I love about her? --------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=D8Ue3BSSz3s

Edited by Kae Kamilia

I remeber on IY Shinyoung and Hara were going to the others room to see their bare face and when they got to Victoria,Soori and Jooyeon's room, and before Soori opened the door Hara fixed her hair to act like a ghost.....she scares me sometimes.....is that what I love about her?

Haha, yeah Hara is awesome. I love the episode not long after the one you mentioned where they go to the old school with a bunch of people acting as ghosts inside and along the path there. Hara was the only one that looked like she was cut out of a couple scenes because she just wasn't scared, at all. She can be scary and difficult to scare. :thankful:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...