[Gyutiful] Meet Gyuri's Ideal Guy

Elianna

Gyuri's Ideal Guy
I saw on allkpop about how she hired her ideal guy on KARA bakery and even introduced him to her mother ... apparently that episode already aired and someone graciously posted up their date 001_tt1.gif His name is Kim Min Seo and is a 27 year old.

4541005106_d668791d01_m.jpg4540371331_cb20f02edb_m.jpg

4540371375_d9001d11e9_m.jpg4541005372_8d9c5f3aab_m.jpg

4540414121_1c96f6d85c_m.jpg4541050178_ebd093e291_m.jpg

Edited by mitsuki0208

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know.... its hard to say if its scripted or not.

I honestly feel it isn't though... atleast for Gyuri's choice.

The others all feel totally scripted, like they were asked to be together.

Noticed how all 4 guys (that were chosen eventually) didn't get edited out of the show during the interview? While the others did?

Notice how they were all filmed from the time they arrived until every was sent packing?

So, there you go. :D

Edited by SSJBen

Awww...the look on her face when she's feeding him. :3

So sweet.

I don't think Gyuri would act like that if it was scripted.

She'd probably still kind of act like the goddess she is but this looks like how she genuinely would react to someone she likes. ^^

Hopefully he's a nice guy and treats Gyuri well. :)

Gyuri's reaction when that guy is around is always sweet. I thought it was so cute everytime she became so flustered everytime he was around their date was so romantic she even feed him. I hope the guy is good to gyuri. Thanks for sharing the video with us.

Don't know.... its hard to say if its scripted or not.

I honestly feel it isn't though... atleast for Gyuri's choice.

The others all feel totally scripted, like they were asked to be together.

Noticed how all 4 guys (that were chosen eventually) didn't get edited out of the show during the interview? While the others did?

Notice how they were all filmed from the time they arrived until every was sent packing?

So, there you go. :85896326:

Guri does seem like she likes the guy or aleast finds him attractive.

For others, it's not really a matter of scripted or not, as they were just partners for working. And editing is done AFTER they shoot the footages, lol. Just because they were shown on TV before they got picked doesn't mean they were already chosen before the audition.

After watching Episode 4, I say...Gyuri should forget about him and just find someone better. The guys seems like a player to me. :D I know they were pulling a prank on Gyuri and all, but I really changed my opinion of him after that. I'm glad Nicole pushed him away when he tried to put on his jacket on her.

During the job interview too, he said he could try for the manager position. And I'm like...O.O Excuse me? Trying to go for a manager position just like that...? I felt like he's taking bit advantage of Gyuri's liking for him.

And am I the only one annoyed at how the show turned its attention towards him for Episode 4? :inluv:

Side note, I like the guy in the jumper. I thought he's really cute. :gemwin:

yeah true, i agree...i think she should just forget him...even if it's scripted or not. i felt really bad for her, and when she was crying, even if i had no idea why and wat was going on, i wanted to cry with her too! hahahaha! she's beautiful! she should just stick to super stars i think. she can have more trust in them that way, knowing it's not all about the money or as an entertainer...it's wanting to be with her for who she really is on the inside! yeah that guy he cute but i agree, i started to get annoyed of his actions!