• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OH NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Reading THIS MADE ME SO SAD AND I AM LOSING MY HOPES BUT WAIT................I WILL NEVER GIVE UP.......................OH NO OH NO..................SHE GOT A BF......IMPOSSIBLE.......OH NO Oh NO NO NO NO........IT"S GONNA BE MA......WAIT AND SEE......OHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YEAHHHHH.......THAT GUY RELY IS LUCKY BUT HE GOT TO WATCH HIS BACK NOW AS THE BLACK KNIGHT YUBER WILL HUNT HIM DOWN.....I RELLY ENVY HIM NOW.

eeeeek~ no comment....

I have to say Luckiest guy in the world x.x *headbump

ME TOO.......ABOVE ALL...I AM SO CRAZY ABOUT HER TO MY DEATH......I WANT TO CRY....ARRRRR...I CAN't HOLD MY TEARS NOW.........GYURI GYURI GYURI.....PLEASE DON'T

ouch....my heart....it aches :)

Don't Be So Sure...It could be a performance for her mother's illness.....She would never fall for a stupid like him...

she really deserves a guy like him!!! tall, suave and i loveeee his voice a lot!!! no wonder she fell for him in the show lol!
Edited by K4RA--MIL1A
Merged them for you - Please refrain from double - in this case quadruple posting.

After watching Episode 4, I say...Gyuri should forget about him and just find someone better. The guys seems like a player to me. :wub: I know they were pulling a prank on Gyuri and all, but I really changed my opinion of him after that. I'm glad Nicole pushed him away when he tried to put on his jacket on her.

During the job interview too, he said he could try for the manager position. And I'm like...O.O Excuse me? Trying to go for a manager position just like that...? I felt like he's taking bit advantage of Gyuri's liking for him.

And am I the only one annoyed at how the show turned its attention towards him for Episode 4? -_-

Side note, I like the guy in the jumper. I thought he's really cute. :)

yes.. xD the guy looks like hes taking advantage. x(

if i were him, ill never treat the goddess like that. xD

and yes, the guy with jumper looks cute xD