Nicole, a solo artist in the future?

mae

Can Nicole go solo in the future?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. Nicole, a solo artist in the future?

• Yes, she has the overall package!
    • No, she doesn't have what it takes.
    • Not Likely, Will do something else

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES. Since she was with kara she'll already have a supportive fanbase. And not to demean kpop or anything but... when an artist goes solo from the group, the most important factor is their personality, imo. Skills are important but they don't really get you far, lol. Hyori's singing and dancing = average. However, she's outgoing and charismatic, and she was in a pretty famous girl group.

Nicole is a decent singer. She's adorable, and people love her quirky and spontaneous personality. Plus she's versatile and can pull off a lot of different concepts ^^. I think she'd be an awesome solo artist.

honestly, i think she needs to improve in her korean, but shes got great dance skills and vocals and the face. however she is singing kpop so that will probably be the only barrier keeping her from success!

GL NICOLE!

if she were ever to go solo in the far future, i'd hope her Korean would be better lol but you don't need to be fluent to sing XD

hmm I think her being on variety shows is a part time thing.. b/c honestly she isn't your typical variety show person.. she's show specific ...but full time, judging from her own thoughts about the future I think she will be a performer.. It's true that you don't need to have an amazing voice to succeed as a solo but Nicole has charisma for the stage and off stage and that will really help her. Besides, she's improved a lot vocally and she'll only get better with time.

• 3 weeks later...

In a far future, I can see her as a solo artist because she has everything It requires : voice, dance, presence etc. And she has always wanted to be a singer so I don't think she would change her mind and will forever stick to singing. Plus, she has already a solid fanbase and people tend to like her in general.

Edited by Solin

I'm pretty sure she has what it takes to go solo.

she has the looks, attitude and the vocals to do it. And I'm pretty sure she would be able to.

Not about her, but I'm sure each of the members would be able to go solo as well but something different.

yup2...

ur raito....

love her vocal.....

so much.....

Definite success~ She can definitely follow in the footsteps of Lee Hyori i reckon.

1) Dance skill: Check

2) Vocals: Check

3) Rap: Check

4) Cute: Check

5) Sexy: Check

6) Variety Personality: Check

7) Solo Artist ability: As likely as 2011 comes after 2010!

Now that it seems people are more aware of her performance abilities..it's more likely.. but I think it's ultimately up to Nicole.. for DSP Nicole has the easiest image to sell.

KARA doesn't have to break up for her to go solo, it can be a side project. I'm not expecting this to happen anytime soon but I hope the company knows what Nicole can do as she gets more experience.

• 2 weeks later...