Nicole, a solo artist in the future?

mae

Can Nicole go solo in the future?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. Nicole, a solo artist in the future?

• Yes, she has the overall package!
    • No, she doesn't have what it takes.
    • Not Likely, Will do something else

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Of course. I think everyone has the ability to. I mean the 5 KARA girls. It's actually obvious that KARA won't be forever as a performing group. So they have to work individually though of course hang out a lot. And Nicole can sing, dance (obviously), use her 4D personality for variety shows and use her good heart to inspire.

So although Seungyeon is my fav, I find Nicole to be the ace of Kara. She has a really cute personality, cute way of speaking, sexy, and she has a really nice voice and laugh! I think these traits will get her far. I just hope she doesn't forget her English if she stays in Korea for a long time! Don't forget the USA, Nicole!

• 4 weeks later...

I really love to see her solo one day..

but not now.. she need to improve her singing ability! i really love nicole voice, so unique!! but sometimes her voice off key(?) i dunno what it called, but now she already improved it!! i can see it when she sing my name and some other singer song! she did the best among her group member!!

and I still love to see her in KARA!! they look awesome together!! and I bet nicole will be someone like hyori if she go solo! because she has everything that solo singer need :eyelove: :eyelove: :thumbup:

it is possible, I would like her to go solo in the future. I would support her. Whatever it would be actress, host or singer or something. It may be possible that she could be the nest Lee Hyori.

But if she wouldn't go solo and stay away from the limelight then I would support that too.

Edited by Unnursvana