Nicole, a solo artist in the future?

mae

Can Nicole go solo in the future?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. Nicole, a solo artist in the future?

• Yes, she has the overall package!
    • No, she doesn't have what it takes.
    • Not Likely, Will do something else

She has the potential to go solo.

I mean, she has a real good voice, can dance and is really talented.

But, for some [selfish] reason, I don't want her to go solo.

Cause, I want her to stay in KARA forever. :whistling:

Hehe! But maybe she could release a solo album while in KARA just like BEG's Narsha an Gain and 4Minute's Hyuna?

That would be good, but I don't want her to be tired. <_<

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I chose, "No, she doesn't have what it takes." because to be a solo artist, they have to have the singing, dancing, charisma and fans.

She doesn't have a powerful voice that attracts peoples' attention, she's not a dancing queen, she doesn't have enough charisma and she doesn't have a huge fan base.

For example, After School's Kahi is suited to go solo because she's a full package; she can sing, mastered dancing/has been dancing for years, she can rap and she has the charisma. Everyone has seen her sexy charm before and she has attracted many people.

If Nicole wants to go solo, there's always time for improvement; I don't think she's strong enough to go solo yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I think she can do it. I mean, Hyuna did it when 4Minute was still a newbie group. Nicole can do itt! :D She can sing, dance, and rap! She DOES have the whole package. And she has a different kind of beauty than other artists do. So I think she can do it. Lee Hyori wasn't the best singer in her group and she still debuted as a solo singer. Nicole sings very well, so I think it's possible. BUTTT, hopefully KARA will be together forever. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I think Nicole is the next Lee Hyori. She has talent and is a triple threat- she can sing, dance, and rap. Nicole is also both sexy and cute, she can pull off any concept. I think Nicole will succeed the most as a solo music artist (I don't think she's interested in acting), along with Seungyeon.

Though I know Nicole doesn't really have any interest in acting, I would love to see my favorite kpop bias in a kdrama!

It's kind of weird to talk about this.. as of now.. (since the situation is :thumbdown::confused1: )

but I think that Nicole could really be like Lee Hyori in the future..

She's so pretty..

She can sing, dance and rap..

She has so much charisma and a GREAT GREAT personality..

she could do anything she wants and success..

of course, I want KARA to last forever, but the time when they'll take different paths will come..

but the problem is.. will Nicole wants to be an entertainer forever ?

she talked about dating, marriage life so many times that sometimes I think that after KARA she'll just go back to her normal life..

well, we'll see..

fighting Cole :thumbup:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I think Nicole is the next Lee Hyori. She has talent and is a triple threat- she can sing, dance, and rap. Nicole is also both sexy and cute, she can pull off any concept. I think Nicole will succeed the most as a solo music artist (I don't think she's interested in acting), along with Seungyeon.

Though I know Nicole doesn't really have any interest in acting, I would love to see my favorite kpop bias in a kdrama!

My thoughts exactly. Nicole as the next Lee Hyori! She has what it takes to go solo. :D