Nicole, a solo artist in the future?

mae

Can Nicole go solo in the future?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. Nicole, a solo artist in the future?

• Yes, she has the overall package!
    • No, she doesn't have what it takes.
    • Not Likely, Will do something else

I think most of us would say that cole is the next lee hyori. I do think that if cole every release a solo album, she would be the most success along with seungyeon. I would love to see how she would perform alone with no other. And a style that she would like, after singing her do CCBB, I realize that cole fit lee hyori style.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is my very first and biggest female Kpop, and it's not because of my bias that i voted "Yes". I love her for certain reasons which proved that she absolutely can success as a solo artist or MC.

I don't mean to say other members are not talent, it just that in my point of view, she is the most talent in the group. She can rap, other members also admitted that she is the best dancer in the group, she has great voice which was proved during her joint-stage performances with several artists: Mighty Mouth, other 2 songs: Happy...and; Whale (I can't remember the name of her co-singers). Even in Kara's songs, i can recognise her part immediatly, she has such a sweet and great voice. What else? She has face which is not the beautiest but no one can't stop looking at her. She has her charm which make others fluster and happy. Her on-stage and off-stage charisma have been shinning too much that make people can't stop follow her steps. What else? Her personalities...aigoo, I can't see any other Kpop female has her great personalities.

In total, she got EVERYTHING to be a success solo artist. And I hope this will happen soon, because i never got enough of her...<3

Lol, my comment looks like a confession of a fan-boy. But honestly, I'm a girl and absolutely not lesbian. But I just can't stop loving her awsome presence...<3

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Even though I want Nicole to stay as Kara member, but she does have those requirement needed to be a solo artist too! :D

Her personality,her talent, the effort she put in everything she does, her stage charisma and not forget to mention her huge social network~ XDXD

And same as londonmatty, I also want to see our Cori to be a huge international, just like or bigger than BoA..

She deserved it! And she has that aura on her.. :P

Edited by Azure_09

• 2 weeks later...

YES, YES, AND YES!!! She has the looks, the talent, the body, and everything!! She can pull off ANY looks. PLUS, she has the best personality ever! She has what it takes!! x)

If that's not what she wants, she can always be a cook. That's what she always wanted to do :D

Whatever the case, I'll always support her and give my love as her fan!! :thumbup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Of course she has the potential to be a solo artist but I wouldn't want to see KARA disband :crybaby:

They're the bf5 and the relationship they have together is not something that you can just pick up somewhere from the streets.

:satisfied: It's something that even millions of dollars cannot buy :satisfied:

So please KARA.. Do not ever disband :determined:

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...