• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Nicole, a solo artist in the future?

Can Nicole go solo in the future?   288 members have voted

1. 1. Nicole, a solo artist in the future?

• Yes, she has the overall package!
    • No, she doesn't have what it takes.
    • Not Likely, Will do something else

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

219 posts in this topic

well she wanted to run a restaurant if KARA breaks up... yet i still wan to see her as an artist...

as in 'solo artist' ; like singing by herself right? LOOOOOOL. kind of, maybe. :\ i think if she ever does go solo

(or leaves KARA T________T) that she'd be one of those artists that make a couple of solo songs but mostly

is just featured in other people's songs. does that make sense? D; like ... a duet-artist? LMFAOOO OR SMTH.

i can totally imagine her being a variety show artist / regular, though.

:3

i think nicole is one of the underdogs of kpop. i think she would do great as a solo artist. i think she looks good in varieties as well^^

i think so too. shes got great looks, personality and vocals. shes been doing very well in variety shows too

she'll make a mark if she really intends to become a solo artist! her voice is great. :D

She definitely has what it takes :D but i dun really wish to talk about it coz i want kara to stay together for as long as possible! :D

She'll prolly do something else since she said on Taxi Ep that she wanna open a restaurant and be a chef.

I guess she got what it take to become a success solo artist in future.

But hope she remains with Kara with many good year to come.

she got what it takes to be a successful solo artist in the future...

she got the package...voice,appearance and etc...

but she already said that she loves the cooking area...

all the best to her...and hope she can open a huge restaurant in the future...!!!

Edited by ZaЯA

Well Nicole moves a little bit more on the dancing solo? Kindof like Hyori?

I picked the first choice though.

........She was meant to perform on stage.

I can really imagine her going solo in the future. She reminds me of a little Hyori, who can sing and dance better.

Nicole definitely, definitely has the full package to go solo.

Her dancing is exceptional, considering that she's never really taken classes at a dance school.

Cole's personality also goes well with variety shows, which is great, too. (:

I think that she won't choose the solo path though. She seems like the type who loves what she does, but knows that it has to end at some point.

Instead of performing until she's say, 30, she would rather establish a family & live a nice life, probably own a restaurant.

Idk. That's just the type of person she comes off to me as. XD We won't know until the moment does arrive, though. (:

I think yes....

she have it all....

but I don't want kara to get disband at this early.....

:teary::)

oooooo keke she could be a solo artist some day :nc6:

or maybe like mc of a show?

but still i like to see her singing with her group :nc4:

well i dont think she has the whole package..her dance is quite good but her vocals isnt as strong as gyuri's so i dont think she can go on doing a solo..unless she works very hard on it :)

i don't think so she will go solo in future, she said she wanna open a restaurant of her own

if KARA ever end, she would prefer in doing that in future

I think she definitely can go solo if she wants to (:

Shes got a hell lot of charisma for one!

Singer, mc, host whatever :D

I think she'll do well as a solo artist in the future, she's getting so much experience from the shows they've been in and her solo activities. She's more confident now and she's got the talent, so yeah

She can, but she won't be as successful as she would be as KARA i think =\

Nicole can do it =D

She improved a lot on her vocals

and not to mention a charming personality that you can't hate =D

why not , she has what it takes

she can dance & sing and her unique charm

Go for it Nicole!!

She has complete package..... Good voice , polite attitude , pretty face..... I believe she can , but i am already use to see 5 of them...... So sad Nicole isn't part of Kara anymore......