• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Nicole, a solo artist in the future?

Can Nicole go solo in the future?   288 members have voted

1. 1. Nicole, a solo artist in the future?

• Yes, she has the overall package!
    • No, she doesn't have what it takes.
    • Not Likely, Will do something else

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

219 posts in this topic

Of course can ! she have all the ability to become solo and i believe a lot of people will still support her

i guess she can manage being a solo artist.. well of course she needs adjustments and all..

but as long as she wants/determined to do it, then nothing's impossible ^^

I think she will had open up a restaurant to fulfill her dream?...

And be the chef for her own restaurant

the important thing,she should stay in entertainment industry...

solo singer,maybe..

or mc maybe..lol

Edited by kara_mail

not really,

i had the idea of her

making her own group.

well, when KARA disband.

I'm pretty sure she has what it takes to go solo.

she has the looks, attitude and the vocals to do it. And I'm pretty sure she would be able to.

Although i want to see her as a solo artist maybe she can do even better with more experience under her belt? But anyway i am looking forward to that day if it really happens =)

I think she's able to! She can sing, dance and rap! And also, she's pretty and cute and has a great figure... she definitely can

Of course. I think everyone has the ability to. I mean the 5 KARA girls. It's actually obvious that KARA won't be forever as a performing group. So they have to work individually though of course hang out a lot. And Nicole can sing, dance (obviously), use her 4D personality for variety shows and use her good heart to inspire.

i would love to see her as an actress or a solo artist.

that'll be great.

i wanna see her playing the bad girls just like UEE in you're beautiful

we might see different charm of nicole

So although Seungyeon is my fav, I find Nicole to be the ace of Kara. She has a really cute personality, cute way of speaking, sexy, and she has a really nice voice and laugh! I think these traits will get her far. I just hope she doesn't forget her English if she stays in Korea for a long time! Don't forget the USA, Nicole!

I recon she could become a solo artist but I wouldn't want to see her become one.. KARA forever :)

She's got all it takes... I'm sure....

But personally.. i feel....

She'll shine well much better... When she works with others =)))

Yes. I do believe she has the ability to go solo amongst kara members.

But of course I prefer her to stay as Kara member

I really love to see her solo one day..

but not now.. she need to improve her singing ability! i really love nicole voice, so unique!! but sometimes her voice off key(?) i dunno what it called, but now she already improved it!! i can see it when she sing my name and some other singer song! she did the best among her group member!!

and I still love to see her in KARA!! they look awesome together!! and I bet nicole will be someone like hyori if she go solo! because she has everything that solo singer need :eyelove: :eyelove: :thumbup:

it is possible, I would like her to go solo in the future. I would support her. Whatever it would be actress, host or singer or something. It may be possible that she could be the nest Lee Hyori.

But if she wouldn't go solo and stay away from the limelight then I would support that too.

Edited by Unnursvana