Nicole, a solo artist in the future?

mae

Can Nicole go solo in the future?  

288 members have voted

1. 1. Nicole, a solo artist in the future?

• Yes, she has the overall package!
    • No, she doesn't have what it takes.
    • Not Likely, Will do something else

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure if Nicole becomes a solo artist in the future, she would do well. She has a beautiful face, a good voice and the ability to dance as well. She can also become an MC or an actress too. However, being a solo artist may mean she has to leave Kara which I doubt will happen. Probably if she goes a solo artist, it would be like releasing a solo single for soundtracks and such.

i sure nicole has what it take to become as solo artist in the future. But right now I just want to her to focus on KARA. After KARA ends (which I hope never happen) she had what it takes. She dances well, she improves in her singing(and her singing just get better and better), she enterain, she fun. She has the whole package, she could be like the next hyori. Both came from respectalbe groups, the sexy member from the group. Hyori is sex, so is nicole. Hyori is funny, so is Nicole. Hyori dances well, so does Nicole. Plus nicole dances really well to hyori chitty chitty bang bang, and she show almost the same attitude(baddess) that hyori shows

Can she? Totes. She got the dancing/singing/likability down pat.

Will she? Her personal decision. She did say that she wants to have a relatively normal life, get married, bake/cook (maybe follow her mom's footsteps with restauranteuring?). Whatever her decision, I'll follow and support her!

And if she opens a restaurant I swear I will go there some day.

She certainly has the looks and the moves. I'm not quite sure about her vocals, since it's not always so easy to get a sense of what she's capable of. It would depend on music style as well of course. Overall though, I'm sure she's do fine.

• 2 weeks later...
Lol well let's hope this future doesn't come any time soon and I think she can but didn't she say she wanted to own a restaurant or something??

i remember she said something like that too

said that her passion/interest was in cooking and if she had the chance to she will progress in that direction?

i suppose her mom owning a restaurant influenced her a lot too!

• 3 months later...

I'm sure she could take the solo thing on,

but as long as KARA stays strong, I don't think it would be necessary.

Solo activities however, would be nice to see, from all members actually.

Being as young as they are, I'm sure KARA can last many more years!

;D

• 4 weeks later...