• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Nicole, a solo artist in the future?

Can Nicole go solo in the future?   288 members have voted

1. 1. Nicole, a solo artist in the future?

• Yes, she has the overall package!
    • No, she doesn't have what it takes.
    • Not Likely, Will do something else

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

219 posts in this topic

Of course she could do it,but then again she is really shy.She mentioned before she had a phobia for variety shows

She said in an interview that she was afraid of how her scenes would be edited to make her speech seem awkward. But what wont stop her from becoming a solo artist if the chance knocks at her door :)

I'm pretty sure she has what it takes to go solo.
she has the looks, attitude and the vocals to do it. And I'm pretty sure she would be able to..

Yes she has what it takes to go solo. SHE IS A TOTAL PACKAGE. But I really don't think she'd do it as she loves to perform with others. only time will tell :)

well... she deserve it..

she has all of them even tho therre are still some lack

When I started this topic years ago, many had their reservations but I think she did great at the VMAJ's. Who knew that 4 years later she'd get to perform on such a big stage like that by herself :D

When I started this topic years ago, many had their reservations but I think she did great at the VMAJ's. Who knew that 4 years later she'd get to perform on such a big stage like that by herself :D

Nicole was a kid genius -- enough said.

she should open a restaurant then i can go to see her everyday hehe..evil thought

She has the most potential in being a solo artist. Our nikori is talented in both singing and dancing plus she's good at rapping too. ^YAY^

Edited by HaraKrysIII

Hum... yes. I think she could be a good performer in solo too. I liked her recently solo, with Jinwon 2AM. She has a nice voice, don't you think? ^^ And she play with Lee Jong Suk in her MV ! What a lucky girl xD

Don't think she will because a solo singer. To be honest, her voice don't stand out among all the female kop singers =X

Her vocals not good enough. Try acting.....I think she has potential.

Who knows? Sure, maybe she isn't the best singer, but she can give acting a try.

Why do ppl say her vocals aren't good enough as if that is a requirement for being a solo artist. There are plenty of solo artists that aren't that good at singing and rapping. What you really need is a lil charisma, a good public friendly song, and good management that knows how to promote you. It's NICE to have good vocals but it's not necessary.

IMO, her vocals are good enough. She's able to pull off some high notes here and there and I think that's sufficient for being a solo artist. Furthermore, her dancing skills are really, really good and I think if she does go solo, she might/can be successful.  :P