• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
jihaebutt

[Gyutiful] Gyul's love of heels?

118 posts in this topic

Gyul's love of heels... is her secret dream to be as tall as Jing? Gyul wears huge, huge heels. I mean some of the shoes she wears are like 5' with platform. Insane. And since our lovely leader is the shortest in the group, maybe she (or her stylist, haha.) feels like she should be as tall if not taller than the other members. Plus heels makes her legs look longer~ 

a9BIBmL.jpg

I know all the other members are wearing heels in this even, too. But look! Her heels are taller because she's the same height as everyone else when she has them on haha

N1HCn31.jpg

B3NSQeX.png

^episode three of Idol Show (: After she gave a sexywink to Chunhee. haha (:

Edited by mitsuki0208
fixed broken images

^I totally lol'd when she tripped on Idol Show, haha. It's so hilarious and cute and so un-goddess-like. (:<

abe5cfea133450fcd439c91e.jpg

^Here too lol! If she straighten up her legs she could be as tall as Jing! Heels ftw.

hehehe gyuri leader

those heels look super uncomfortable but i guess it's worth it for the height lol

so cute

She always get best and cool style of heels...

I really like all her heels from wanna performance and MV..

really suit her and she look stylo..

She always wear high heels in order to be taller.

I guess it is hard to perform dance when wearing that but it worth it.

i think most gal grp will wear heels as to make them look taller and also faminine

its hard to dance with it thou..

I'm loving the first picture. She's totally gorgeous. But i thought her hair makes her look like of mature?

And most girl groups wear heels because they have to stand out from each other.

the heels make her look tall...

lol at the last pic..

I remember that she tripped because of her high heels ^^

love the pics...

thanks for sharing :D

lmao omma!

she's love wears huge heel, maybe gyul jealous because jing tall than her, hahas!!

i love second pict, gyull so goddess jjang!! :D

As a guy who thinks that heels are the sexiest types of shoes that a woman can wear, I'm so glad Gyuri chooses to wear them as much as she does.

you've got to be super awesome to dance in heels lol

that takes some skill, in my opinion ahha

but she does look good with heels on,

just like the rest of the members!

goddess just wants to be taller, that's all xD

i think most gal grp will wear heels as to make them look taller and also faminine

its hard to dance with it thou..

haha the leader MUST wear heels. ^^, i kinda though nicole was the shortest off the members, guess i must go bak to basics and study the facts all over again ^^,

Usually, wearing heels is to enhance the overall appeal of the legs in my opinion though the taller height is also an advantage. Never would have thought that Gyuri is the shortest KARA member since she looks as tall as others in pictures and performances!

Yeah. Never knew that Gyuri is the shortest among them. Now that i think about it. Yep, maybe it's the high heels.

i didn't know she was the shortest in the group! always thought it was SeungYeon, they always make fun of her height :D

what can i say? i admire her for walking and dancing on those heels... she's a goddess ;)

i think i'm gonna buy a pair of shoes like Gyuri's ^^ wanna be tall too!!!

hehe ^^

Edited by Karen