[Gyutiful] Gyul's love of heels?

jihaebutt

Gyul's love of heels... is her secret dream to be as tall as Jing? Gyul wears huge, huge heels. I mean some of the shoes she wears are like 5' with platform. Insane. And since our lovely leader is the shortest in the group, maybe she (or her stylist, haha.) feels like she should be as tall if not taller than the other members. Plus heels makes her legs look longer~ 

a9BIBmL.jpg

I know all the other members are wearing heels in this even, too. But look! Her heels are taller because she's the same height as everyone else when she has them on haha

N1HCn31.jpg

B3NSQeX.png

^episode three of Idol Show (: After she gave a sexywink to Chunhee. haha (:

Edited by mitsuki0208
fixed broken images

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
i think most gal grp will wear heels as to make them look taller and also faminine

its hard to dance with it thou..

haha the leader MUST wear heels. ^^, i kinda though nicole was the shortest off the members, guess i must go bak to basics and study the facts all over again ^^,

Yeah. Never knew that Gyuri is the shortest among them. Now that i think about it. Yep, maybe it's the high heels.

• 3 weeks later...

i didn't know she was the shortest in the group! always thought it was SeungYeon, they always make fun of her height :D

what can i say? i admire her for walking and dancing on those heels... she's a goddess ;)

i think i'm gonna buy a pair of shoes like Gyuri's ^^ wanna be tall too!!!

hehe ^^

Edited by Karen