• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xichigo

[Haradoll/Vid] Hara's tendency to...

151 posts in this topic

WHAT?! You gyus are probably thinking. But Hara is the epitome of grace!

Yup Hara is indeed very graceful.. but when she gets super excited and hyper, her dorkiness attacks and she often ends up.. falling or tripping. And the funny and endearing thing is that, sometimes she just trips at the most random times.

At the end of the clip, she was doing the butt dance.. and then, omph!

At around 2:49 and 3:26. o_o Minho and Sunny totally lol'd haha.

And there's her falling near the end of the race at Chuseok's Sweet Girl special. <-- Aww..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2010-06-19_1504.png

2010-06-19_1505.png

2010-06-19_1505_001.png

on another episode:

2010-06-22_2142.png

credit:asukal

LOLOL HARA <3

hahahha didn't she fall in Idol Show after doing her dance for Daesung? And when she was doing the race during the Chusuk girl special thing. Aww Hara really does fall a lot. And yeah, mostly when she's really excited and she's like, "WHEEE~!!!" and then she just trips over something hahaha.

Awww she looked so happy to run up to Minho. But then she fell. DX

haha! it's always funny when she falls tho. she will have this silly grin on her.

another one:

This tendency of Hara to fall at any moment reminds me ME lol.

I also has this tendancy to fall and It isn't really funny.

But for the viewers of course it is.

LOL! i wonder how many times has she fell in IY.. LOL! she is hilarious! xD the part where she dance mister and fell on IY was hilarious!

haha its so funny when she falls =)

its so cute =)))

thanks for sharing

It's always funny and cute when she falls down. I love that she doesn't take herself seriously and laughs it off. The videos are love they made me laugh thanks for sharing them with us.

lol..i notice it too..she fell many times during he show..including that time she was building the fence ard the hse for invinsible youth..fell randomly sia..

it's so cute when she falls though.

haha. it's so funny because sometimes she's saying something and out

of nowhere. BANG! she falls. but quickly gets up smiling. (:

I think she's been spending too much time with Shin Young (gag woman). She definitely has a lot of these moments on the show it nice to see her not taking it too seriously and just having fun with it all.

Yeah, I noticed that! Hope she doesn't hurt herself though ><...

When she falls its so cute keke.

HARA be more carefull! We don't want you in the hospital

hahah i have watch till epi 6 of IY i tink hara is really funny at that show

her jokes are lame and she is always very pretty and fun to be with~~

lol, oh Hara.... You're so cute and funny. We must get more of you! LOL

one of the things i remember about her in invincible youth is when she stole mudfish towards the other team.and minho helped her.awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.=))