[Haradoll/Vid] Hara's tendency to...

xichigo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolz i know hara falls down alot thats her trade mark

omg i was so rooting for hara to win in Chuseok's Sweet Girl special in that final dash towards the end it was the biggest surprise to me when she fell poor girl tried so hard but she still attended the reward part so strong of her

GOO HARA hwating!!

yea, she was way ahead of everyone when she tripped. it looked quite serious and jiyoung was rushing to her lol

I've also noticed this. I've watched IY and she falls I trice on different episodes. There was also one show(forgot the title) where they had a race and Hara was already leading then she suddenly trips and falls. It was kinda scary cause she was running at top speed. It was a good thing nothing serious happened.

poor me...i wasn't able to watch the video..

but then i have already watch the idol girl group show..

she is the one who's leading but then she fall..

but i was really touch in the one who went back for her after knowing who's the winner is..

waaah!!

hara, our doll, be careful. okay?

Edited by i.♥.kara~

Hara... has the tendency to make me rofl literally. If it's one thing that I remember of her dorky side... is her tendency to trip and fall. I mean, she just randomly falls. She falls at the most unexpected times and it makes me laugh so hard. =x.. xD poor her. I just have this feeling that maybe... she fell during one of her teasing moments before. Nahh! Anyway, it never fails to make me laugh. Just hopes she doesn't hurt herself. ^^ Hara fighting!

Yeah...I took notice of that too,when I was watching Invincible Youth!Whenever I saw her dancing or walking(especially on the ice),I would tend to say,'Please be careful unnie,don't fall down...'But whenever she falls down,her cuteness and dorkiness comes to the fullest...and that's what I like about Hara unnie!