• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xichigo

[Haradoll/Vid] Hara's tendency to...

151 posts in this topic

hara's tendency to trip and stumble just adds to her already apparent cuteness. i just hope she doesnt seriously hurt herself

lolz i know hara falls down alot thats her trade mark

omg i was so rooting for hara to win in Chuseok's Sweet Girl special in that final dash towards the end it was the biggest surprise to me when she fell poor girl tried so hard but she still attended the reward part so strong of her

GOO HARA hwating!!

yea, she was way ahead of everyone when she tripped. it looked quite serious and jiyoung was rushing to her lol

but everyone trips and falls..

so i don't really blame her

dude, i totally fall like everyday.

my middle name is "fail" XD

Hara's cute though lool

anyway, thanks for sharing. ^^;;

I've also noticed this. I've watched IY and she falls I trice on different episodes. There was also one show(forgot the title) where they had a race and Hara was already leading then she suddenly trips and falls. It was kinda scary cause she was running at top speed. It was a good thing nothing serious happened.

poor me...i wasn't able to watch the video..

but then i have already watch the idol girl group show..

she is the one who's leading but then she fall..

but i was really touch in the one who went back for her after knowing who's the winner is..

waaah!!

hara, our doll, be careful. okay?

Edited by i.♥.kara~

I noticed this too ~~

Poor Hara..

But she was cute too when falling ^^

Her balancing is not good?? :blushing: LOL!!

yea i realise she falls down very often. invincible youth, sweet girl etc. shes sooo clumsy

SAD! haha. it is somewhat funny though. shes a cutie. shes clumsy which even adds to the cuteness.

Hara... has the tendency to make me rofl literally. If it's one thing that I remember of her dorky side... is her tendency to trip and fall. I mean, she just randomly falls. She falls at the most unexpected times and it makes me laugh so hard. =x.. xD poor her. I just have this feeling that maybe... she fell during one of her teasing moments before. Nahh! Anyway, it never fails to make me laugh. Just hopes she doesn't hurt herself. ^^ Hara fighting!

she falls too much in IY lol...she's so hyper these days :)

and its also slippery on the snow....

Yup,I realised that when I was watching Invincible Youth...Whenever I saw her dancing or walking I would tend to say,'Please be careful...don't fall down...'keke...but that's where her cuteness and dorkiness comes to the fullest!

Yeah...I took notice of that too,when I was watching Invincible Youth!Whenever I saw her dancing or walking(especially on the ice),I would tend to say,'Please be careful unnie,don't fall down...'But whenever she falls down,her cuteness and dorkiness comes to the fullest...and that's what I like about Hara unnie!

jajaja is cuz she doenpt have fat in ther body jaja the gravity is take her down! jajaj

awww i wanted to see the videos but they were removed from youtube.

When you're excited sometimes you can't help but go crazy and accidentally trip or fall lol

LOL. xD Did someone mention her reason?

She said when she focus too much or too into somthing she falls xD what a cute answer.

ahhh must have been awkward for her to fall down suddenly :o

That's right ! She's always falling or tripping in Invincible Youth ! When I see her running, i'm pretty sure she's gonna be on the ground a second later !