• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xichigo

[Haradoll/Vid] Hara's tendency to...

151 posts in this topic

I guess Hara has balancing problems haha :whistling:

She tripped in Running man also while walking...though that was with high heels....on a rocky pavement, and on grass lol

man....and I thought seungyeon loved the ground :P just joking lol

clumsy and dorky is more fun to watch than graceful! i think people tend to act that way on variety shows just for entertainment.

LOL that is so hilarious

i watch the video repeatedly

nothing can stop my laugh now

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

i just love how often she falls. don't get me wrong, its not that i want her to fall but you can't help yourself to laugh whenever someone falls and unfortunately for Hara, she falls alot. haha.

ouch... that must be hurt

but .... that was funny :w00t:

hehehe.....nice one :thumbup:

she totally should have won that chuseok special... was so happy when i saw Goosain Bolt run so fast! although she din win, she's still the best!!!

Hahah it's cute seeing her dorky side (: haahaa she's always so poised & serious , but when she starts laughing & getting nervous etc , she's soo clumsy (:

it's pretty funny whenever she falls on IY. she falls at the most random times. i love how she's cool about it when she gets up.

Hahahaha, she's just like me. x)

I love her and her bad balance lol! So cute. Clumsy Hara ftw <3

that is how she got the name of yomi ( yuchuri's crazy woman... by narsha in IY can't remember which eppie but it the one with christmas special) .. but she makes the show so much better just by being herself ... which includes her lovely gracefulness .. lol ..

Edited by sveta

i think on variety shows like invincible youth, hara falls as a comedy stunt. i doubt she does it in real life. she prob does it to get camera time. at least i hope she does.

lol poor hara, i see this alot. i think there's more tripping in iy. poor baby is uncoordinated like me.

omg i love falling hara. its one of the best things about her. i love how she even showed it a little in running man

Hahaha, I always notice this, Hara always falls on IY, same goes with Hara.

yet they are not harmed in any way, they just laugh it of, but some of her falls.

I think they really hurt, but Hara is just too strong~ ^^

Haha! Please be careful Hara Goo! :D She's cute even when she falls lol!! Hara fighting!!

lol its like.. her signature in IY after dancing/running/jumping and sometimes she just trips on nothing or lose her balance lol. be careful Hara Goo

but its still funny :lol2:

Haha, it's so funny! I look like Hara, always falling or tripping.

Yeah I know..... We do the same thing..... But Hara is so funny when she does that cause it was funny when she fell on the ice in IY

Edited by Kae Kamilia