[Video] Seungyeon's Storytelling Skills

Hamster Boy

Host: Ahh~ Have pity on them... Introducing, Survival Idol!

SY and Hara: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah~~~ Survival~~~ Idol!!!

Skip to 1:00

The Mission: Tell a story

The Topic: Diet

Requirement: You must try to talk like a person who hasn't eaten for a week!

SY: Uh... Uh... I~~~

everyone: lol!

SY: Before I debuted, I dieted SOOOO MUCH~~!! So every day, I could only have 1 bowl of rice T_T (only one meal a day)

everyone: Ahhh...

SY: And I was so busy, I was eating in the car (as her mom drove her around), you know? But one day, as I POPPED open my lunch, my mom hit the breaks SUDDENLY~~~ So I PLOPPED forward, and when I lifted up the bowl, the clump of rice was on the car floor in the shape of the bowl! Ugh~~!

everyone: lol

some woman: cute!

SY: So what can I do :) ... It's my only meal of the day... So I decided, 'I must eat it!' :( So I crouched down on the car floor with my spoon and chop sticks so that I can SALVAGE just the top/clean part of the rice!

everyone: Ewwww~!

caption: But you're an idol... -_-;;;

SY: As I was going to stick my spoon in the rice and try to scoop it up, OMG the traffic light turns red! So she stepped on the brake again and the clump of rice rolled upside down!!! So I cried holding my spoon~~~ Ugh Ugh~~~ T_T

Bonus - SY's Bruce Lee impression at 4:00... SY and Hara freestyle dancing at 4:55

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww poor SY her only meal for the day and it dropped on the floor. I would have cried too if I was in her place. I always knew SY was a good dancer love her dancing skills. Thanks for sharing the videos and translation for us.

^

Ohh you can contact anne if you want to help out at Sweet Melodix. (: Thanks for offering to help!

Aww SY is so cute when she's exaggerating (I assume she is based on her tone lol).

And she makes those little high-pitched sounds haha.

Thanks for sharing this and providing the translation!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol i can see Seungyeon crouching over to eat the rice then the rice turning over and her crying~~ XD

but it sucks only to hav one bowl of rice each day, im asian and we asians eat alot of rice

Edited by dorkster