Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Nicole!

Nicole is 100% correct!

Jay is still human!

I was so sad when Jay left 2PM

But since JYP say his coming back, i'm happy enough. ^^

Edited by xichigo
lol, just be careful not to get too excited next time and double post

Nicole right Jaeboms only human and his comment to his friend shouldn't even have been an issue because it was between him and his friend. I'm pretty sure when Jay said those things he was lonely since he's in Korea alone without his family and friends. He didn't mean it people took it out of context. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Ooops, I agree with Nicole so much until i accidentally double posted... Lol...

Sorry! :D

ahaha...Lol. a double post! I would have done the same thing anyway. People should really be careful of their words. they should always think before saying things. And they should have Proofs on what they are accusing! Case closed! ahaha

Saranghae Niloce Jung... ahaha

How do you say We love you in Korean? I only know I love you. ahaha

Aww Nicole's such a sweetie. Didn't she speak up about the TVXQ issue too?

I saw a comment on AKP talking about how this makes Nicole more "real," and I think that's the right word to use. (:

I still remember the negative comments I saw on the internet during my debut. I even remember the screen names.

Poor thing. ):

Korean netizens are really too extreme. Extreme love, and extreme hate.

Agreed. I think that's what netizens forget. They forget that celebrities are people and they have feelings too. I guess sometimes netizans just get too carried away.

But, well said Nicole! <3

I agree with Nicole. I really dislike Anti's, or anyone who talks bad about another group. I mean, they don't even know the person, how can they start hating already? Sometimes I feel like making an Anti-Anti screen name just for an anti-forum, just to mess around with the antis, xD

I also want Jae back, he was really cool.

Being an idol herself and also having to live her life away from her family in the States, in my opinion, Nicole could definitely emphatise with Jay's situation.

It's good that she speaks out abt this.. because those netizens should be more careful of what they do, write or say..

nicole jjang! She's got a good head on her shoulder and moreover, she's got lots of fans and friends to support her :crying:

You go girl! I totally agree with what u said.

Celebrities and Idols are still humans and humans are bound to make mistakes

Those netizens really have nothing to do...

Although it's really saddening that Jaebeom decided to leave but i really hope that he would come back someday as 2PM's leader.

Nicole is right. Celebrities are ppl too who work hard to try entertain as many other ppl as they can but some ppl out there will never understand that. Some netizens need to worry about their own lives before they mess with someone else's. The ppl that got upset with Jaebeom act as if they never said anything in anger and frustration before while they had a hard time at any stage of their life. While I'm not a full-time 2PM fan I feel for Jaebeom in any case.

Good on Nicole for speaking up about it. The internet is nothing but misunderstandings in my book. :crying:

So true. I thought Nicole was going to talk about how living in the States all your life can change

when you go to Korea. She's so true! Is she the first to comment saying, celebrities are people too?

Poor Nicole, she still remembers so much about her debut in 2007.

oh good point someone else brought up about how she didn't go into specifics about Jay but focused on the general issue instead.. and she teared up while talking about her debut too, when she wasn't as much loved... but Nicole would be one of the idols that definitely understood where Jay was coming from

Argh, why did they ask Nicole!

Netizens could have twisted the words and make it so it seems like Nicole supported Jaebeom.

Nicole was really smart in the answer because she wasn't really in any side just neutral. If she is on any side then it's going to be very ambiguous.

Nicole have fun at college!

She must now how it felt too.