[2009.12.12] Kara

sweetcaramelism

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole is so smart :jogging: She can see the importance of this issue and how the netizen's comments actually hurts the idols, which in this case is Jay.

I think she can put herself in Jay's shoes and understand how he feels from the bashes coming from the netizens. Although i don't know how it will feel like, i think it is certainly not going to be nice to endure..

The sentence 'It

Nicole is totally right. Celebrities are still human no matter how famous and powerful they are.

You can see that she was nearly in tears when she was talking about the things she read during her debut days.

It's sad to think what she might have been going through during those days.

Thank you for the translations and posting!

I always knew something like this was going to happend =) NicJay<3 Are loved.

Nicole spoke a lot of people's mind about this situation, Jaebeom & Every other idols are just as human being as

every other netizens. We all say stuff we all don't mean, Mistakes are meant to be learned from. I Love Nicole & I Love Jay.

Jay Well Be Back<3

NicJay FTW !

Argh, why did they ask Nicole!

Netizens could have twisted the words and make it so it seems like Nicole supported Jaebeom.

Nicole was really smart in the answer because she wasn't really in any side just neutral. If she is on any side then it's going to be very ambiguous.

Nicole have fun at college!

She must now how it felt too.

I was just wondering, because you seem to not like the fact that Nicole was ask about Jaebeom. I mean i really do respect you're opinion, but whats so wrong if Nicole did Support Jay ? Did you not want Jay to get any support ?

I was just wondering, because you seem to not like the fact that Nicole was ask about Jaebeom. I mean i really do respect you're opinion, but whats so wrong if Nicole did Support Jay ? Did you not want Jay to get any support ?

oh i think b/c the person didn't want Nicole to get hateful messages b/c she seems like she sides with Jay.. but if you look at what she said, it could be applied to any situation.. she was smart in the way she phrased it so it shouldn't really offend people.

Nicole now being a celebrity representative into the common world can give fans, viewers, and the general public the views that entertainers have. Fans always demand excellence and pounce at the opportunity to point out the negatives. As old as the myspace converstation was, it still stirred up a storm. many just focused on the negative. i dont think anyone realized that jaebom would be seperated away from 2PM. I really hope that people are regretting their actions that could have led to Jaebom leaving and other incidents to other celebrities as well.