• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thebuddybud

[2009.12.13] Kara dominating online games

103 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer to do?

• Hire Kara part-timers
    • Play basketball as Kara
    • Run as Kara

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

60 posts in this topic

That's so cool to see KARA dominating online games because It means people like them or want to be like them in a way. I find KARA digi-characters in these games so cute and understand why gamers like them.

"in 'YoriJori', more than 1 million gamers have hired 'Kara' as part-timers."

It's my choice too lol. I want to hire them in my restaurant lol.

Nicole is the most selcted ! She really becomes popular nowadays !

Edited by Solin

1 million employ KARA as part timers? That's awesome!

I would definitely if i can play too =D

And also it speaks volume of kara's popularity if female gamers love kara characters as well!

KARA fighting!

I want to play this game..But how?? I tried but I can't play it...I like their outfits but I think ..not fit for sport like basketball...-.- but it's okay..Still love it..:) dominating online game? WOW..So amazing..^_^ they become more popular right now..I hope they can be more and more popular..2010 will be their year..xD KARA~JJANG!!!

OMG this is so funny! I didn't think they'd get this popular :)

I love what the representative said at the end. It does seem like Kara's dragging those girls into playing games (:

KARA rule online game :)

500 000 members choose Nicole =O And 1 million hired KARA ^^

Nice ~~

The restaurant game looks fun, i would love to employ all KARA members as my part timer, haha..

especially jiyounggiee~

it would be a game that i will want to play since it involves kara lol

they are so popular now, more than before.. i hope they become even more popular

haha its cool how they not jus endorsing for the games but also are in the games itself =D

it'll be so cool i'll go around the street telling ppl i have a kara character in a game ahaha

Wait, i used to play Talesrunner and never heard of any special Kara characters! might be time for me to play again.. ;]

lol, interesting to see kara as playable characters of the game itself. i would have thought that kara characters would be npcs and such. is it registerable in the us. i wanna try the games out myself.

wow...

they are really popular :)

they even dominate online games..

aaw...until now I can't play it...I can't understand :D

I hope there's international game

thanks for sharing :)

LOL as if just being able to play them as characters in a game isn't enough already...adding the butt dance to a game would make it awesome. I don't play games very much but if I did I would love to be able to use celebrity type characters too. But good job Kara!

wow! alot of people must be registering for these =]

i'm glad the games and kara are getting alot of love~!

thanks for postinggg

Yay! This is extremely fun and interesting. I want to play KARA as well!!!

ahah Kara in this game remind me of wonder girls last year ^.^so popular!

waa visite increased by 3 times!! Kara is so amazing! ^^

thanks a lot for the translation

i would like to see KARA playing games =P

im a gamer myself, so that'll be interesting to watch =P

hahaha

thanks for sharing