• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vladimir

[2009.12.14] Nicole, Narsha, Hyuna and Sooyoung for new Xman!

74 posts in this topic

Honestly, I don't know if i'm more excited that a show similar to X-man is returning or whether Nicole is on it :tongue:

20091214_xmangirl_main.jpg

Popular girl group members, Narsha (Brown Eyed Girls), Sooyoung (SNSD), Nicole (Kara) and Hyuna (4minute) will be joining in on the pilot episode of SBS' new program "Oh! Brothers."

Oh! Brothers is a replacement of the popular game concept show Xman, which has been off air for nearly 3 years. Oh! Brothers will be hosted by Kim Gook Jin and is already garnering lots of interest, because everyone misses Xman and the appearance of the four beautiful ladies mentioned above doesn't hurt either.

In addition to the ladies, Nam Hee Suk, Yoo Sae Won, Kang Ji Sup, Kim Tae Woo, Super Junior's Lee Teuk, SHINee's Minho, Chae Yeon and Kim Shin Young, will be on the show forming 6 teams.

Oh! Brothers will be filmed today on the 15th and the pilot episode will air on the 25th.

Who will be the next Yoon Eun Hye? We all know Narsha's hilarious, Nicole is bright and Hyuna is just plain hot!

All credits go to allkpop

SBS has put a new large-scale variety show into production.

SBS announced on the 14th,

Edited by mae
Added additional info

This is very interesting with Sooyoung and Nicole on it. :jyc3:

cant wait to see it..

Thanks for sharing the news.

KARA & SNSD Fighting!

Ooooh~ Nicole ♥

Thanks for this!

I'm excited about this new show, XMan was a really good show, one of my favorites and can't wait to watch it - I hope it's funny as XMan and Cole fighting ^__^

:jyc3:

wow!!!

all my favourite members of the group together in a show!!!

yes!!! hope there will be eng subs after broadcast...

:wub:

ahh! yay finally know what this is!!!! i hope the nicole and the show both do well so it'll be more than just the pilot!!!!

OMG! Nicole, Minho & Sooyoung in one show!? I feel so happy right now. ♥

I guess 2009 is going to finish really good. lol

I'm so excited about this! ;O; ♥

well, we all know who we'll be rooting for, right?

nicole hwaitingggg!!

may her adorable dorkiness and lovable personality shines through .. LOL

Looking forward to seeing the pilot episode hopefully they'll bring back some of the more popular X-Man games and add a little spice and excitement to this new show.

I hope Nicole does well... hmm i think it's kinda funny that taewoo, hyunah, narsha, and shinyoung are on another show together.. XD

Realllly hoping that Nicole be a permanent member. The old xmen liked to switch people around very frequently

I used to love X-Man. I was so sad when it ended. I'll look forward for this program.

This is going to be a good show. I like everyone here. I really love Hyun Ah. But, they could put other 4minute girl. It's always Hyun Ah. I hope she won't be too tired.

ooh interesting. yay for Nicole (:

more funniness around. could make any sense worth while to

watch.

if we get to see our other girls:

It would of been nice to see Gyuri on this though.

She would be so good on those games.

ex:dangyunhaji

Seugyeon: for any questions been thrown out..

she would answer quick.

Jing: her cuteness would be something fresh to watch<3

Hara:own the games. doesnt like to lose, very competitive.

Wow..Nicole again! xD she's so popular..There's Chae Yeon too! <3

I think this show will be interesting..^^ can't wait for it! Another work for Sweet Melodix team to sub it..:) FIGHTING!

Anything with Nicole is a winner to me! And yes please, bring back X-Man!! My favorite part of the whole show? Couple selection and the couple games :)

AHHHHH! Back than all I ever did online was watch XMAN, Love Letter, and Heroine 6.

I don't even know why all those shows stopped? It stopped just when all these idols groups were

coming out. It would've been perfect! But hey, NICOLE's on it! I hope she's on there for long.

so it's confirmed? i'm really looking forward to this show

both nicole & sooyoung!!

yessss

hehe