[2009.12.14] Nicole, Narsha, Hyuna and Sooyoung for new Xman!

Vladimir

Honestly, I don't know if i'm more excited that a show similar to X-man is returning or whether Nicole is on it :tongue:

20091214_xmangirl_main.jpg

Popular girl group members, Narsha (Brown Eyed Girls), Sooyoung (SNSD), Nicole (Kara) and Hyuna (4minute) will be joining in on the pilot episode of SBS' new program "Oh! Brothers."

Oh! Brothers is a replacement of the popular game concept show Xman, which has been off air for nearly 3 years. Oh! Brothers will be hosted by Kim Gook Jin and is already garnering lots of interest, because everyone misses Xman and the appearance of the four beautiful ladies mentioned above doesn't hurt either.

In addition to the ladies, Nam Hee Suk, Yoo Sae Won, Kang Ji Sup, Kim Tae Woo, Super Junior's Lee Teuk, SHINee's Minho, Chae Yeon and Kim Shin Young, will be on the show forming 6 teams.

Oh! Brothers will be filmed today on the 15th and the pilot episode will air on the 25th.

Who will be the next Yoon Eun Hye? We all know Narsha's hilarious, Nicole is bright and Hyuna is just plain hot!

All credits go to allkpop

SBS has put a new large-scale variety show into production.

SBS announced on the 14th,

Edited by mae
Added additional info

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! Nicole, Minho & Sooyoung in one show!? I feel so happy right now. ♥

I guess 2009 is going to finish really good. lol

I'm so excited about this! ;O; ♥

I used to love X-Man. I was so sad when it ended. I'll look forward for this program.

This is going to be a good show. I like everyone here. I really love Hyun Ah. But, they could put other 4minute girl. It's always Hyun Ah. I hope she won't be too tired.

ooh interesting. yay for Nicole (:

more funniness around. could make any sense worth while to

watch.

if we get to see our other girls:

It would of been nice to see Gyuri on this though.

She would be so good on those games.

ex:dangyunhaji

Seugyeon: for any questions been thrown out..

she would answer quick.

Jing: her cuteness would be something fresh to watch<3

Hara:own the games. doesnt like to lose, very competitive.

AHHHHH! Back than all I ever did online was watch XMAN, Love Letter, and Heroine 6.

I don't even know why all those shows stopped? It stopped just when all these idols groups were

coming out. It would've been perfect! But hey, NICOLE's on it! I hope she's on there for long.