[2009.12.14] Nicole, Narsha, Hyuna and Sooyoung for new Xman!

Vladimir

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nicole is going to be so busy....Xman, KAIST, Kara Bakery, I'm glad she left Star Golden Bell.

I hope she gets some rest to the end of the year because she also needs to attend those end of the year festivals.

XMAN used to be a favorite of mine, glad that Nicole will be on :gemhoho:;;

Narsha and Sooyoung are pretty funny to keke.

I'm glad that Nicole has some spare time for some variety shows..Since she had been absent for many of Kara-related events.

It seem to be very fun :D I hope Nicole can win! Haha.. Or maybe just enjoy themselves everyone!

I am looking forward for it! :D

wahhh!!!???... but hyuna and narsha again???... cant they promote another member of those groups??? and nicole is perfectt!!! hhehehe... alsoo.. leeteuk? and minho?? they are both on a show alreadyy thoughh... wahhh... o well.. SBS's choice... soo Kim Shin Young will see the G7 girls again..narsha and hyunah...

but im really excitedd!!! MC should be goood!

i so miss xman. so hilarious and fun. shame they had to end it. if it had gone on, it could have been a long running show. isnt star golden bell a long running show? i especially miss old xman dangyunahji. so funny the attacks they try to come up with. although the current cast of members are recent entertainment members, can we bring back some old ones?