• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vladimir

[2009.12.14] Nicole, Narsha, Hyuna and Sooyoung for new Xman!

74 posts in this topic

Nicole again.. Like she's not busy enough missing their kara bakery =/

Im still happy for her, but I also want to see the other kara member =(

Anyway hope we can get more KARA + BEG.. Nicole + Narsha!! woot!

oohhh! 3 of my favorite people on 1 show ^^

Wow, I am definitely looking forward to this show. Can't say I am overly excited about the choice of MC though.

Nicole is going to be so busy....Xman, KAIST, Kara Bakery, I'm glad she left Star Golden Bell.

I hope she gets some rest to the end of the year because she also needs to attend those end of the year festivals.

XMAN used to be a favorite of mine, glad that Nicole will be on :gemhoho:;;

Narsha and Sooyoung are pretty funny to keke.

these girls are so awesome! :D

i love hyunah and narsha!

it's good to see another x-man coming back :)

can't wait to see nicole on this show! it's gonna be awesome! :D

I'm glad that Nicole has some spare time for some variety shows..Since she had been absent for many of Kara-related events.

It seem to be very fun :D I hope Nicole can win! Haha.. Or maybe just enjoy themselves everyone!

I am looking forward for it! :D

wahhh!!!???... but hyuna and narsha again???... cant they promote another member of those groups??? and nicole is perfectt!!! hhehehe... alsoo.. leeteuk? and minho?? they are both on a show alreadyy thoughh... wahhh... o well.. SBS's choice... soo Kim Shin Young will see the G7 girls again..narsha and hyunah...

but im really excitedd!!! MC should be goood!

Are they going to be guests or recurring players? And YES FOR THE RETURN OF XMAN. I remember spending my sundays watching that. :wub: I'm excited for Narsha and Nicole, but I don't really like Hyunah...

I prefer Hara if there will be Minho of SHINee !!! I really love this couple.

Thank you for the information !

Woah, i like all 4 of the girls :(

Good luck to them for the show!

I'm sure it will be enjoying good ratings.

Nicole ftw~

Thanks for sharing :)

ahh... i reminds me a little of invincible youth where there are hyuna, narsha.. just that it is nicole and sooyoung now haha

i so miss xman. so hilarious and fun. shame they had to end it. if it had gone on, it could have been a long running show. isnt star golden bell a long running show? i especially miss old xman dangyunahji. so funny the attacks they try to come up with. although the current cast of members are recent entertainment members, can we bring back some old ones?

Ahhh. Now I can't wait for it to air. Nicole and Sooyoung are great!

AHHH!! NICOLE!!! I really gonna watch it man..I'm totally into Nicole..XDDDDDD

Xman what kind of show was that? is it funny? does anyone have links?

cool! i really liked watching xman back then.

narsha and nicole!! ^.^

i miss watching xman >.<

I really agree if they can add gyuri on this show..but Nicole also so bubbly and dorky..if all thegirls in this show also good..i really hope this show will get good rating..and become famous again like xman before..

I'm really looking forward to this.

I love Nicole and Sooyoung!