[2009.12.14] Kara's Japan Fanmeeting Success!

joel.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

new album on january!!! hurray!!! it wont get delay again right?? =P

anyway wow at the fan in japan.. I guess they will someday be going over there looking at how many people already knows them even before they promote over there.. I wish Kara all the best!! =)

Meanwhile Kara have said "Around January in the new year we will announce our new album and, initially, focus on Korean activities; our Japanese activities will need to be evaluated a little more closely before any are made definite."

Congrats to KARA for making success in Japan.. :sweatdrop:

I cant wait to see their new album next year. :)

KARA Fighting!

This is definitely good news.

Maybe they'll also invite Gekidan Hitori as a guest. I am sure he will be over the moon with joy if that happens. After all he has helped to promote them in Japan a lot.

Looks like it will be a very successful Japanese debut for them.

congrats my dear kara!~ haha the guy on the arashi show definitely went for it haha.. xD thanks joel for translating! japan is calling them to go!~~ haha

YES!!

January comeback! 2010 will be a great start of the new year with the comeback of KARA!!

Awesome! jjang!

Love how they're keeping their goals and focus straight, its finally time to get back into business.

Supporting KARA all the way!! :D

DSP BETTER NOT screw anything up this time.

Edited by SSJBen

Happy to hear this. I'm sure they'll be loved. Who wouldn't? hehe.....Hopefully there's a camera following Gekidan-san meeting them...that'll be fun to watch. Congrats KARA!!! and Kamilia worldwide for spreading their love~~~

This is a great piece of news! Seem that at least i can see their next album before they go to Japan.

Aww..I am so excited for them since they are receiving so much love from Japan. 3000 over 1400..They seemed to have underestimate the power of Kara! xD

It is quite astonishing to see that they are getting so popular at Japan already.Their debut in Japan will be very successful!

I hope Kara can become a more significant figure in Japan and continue to bloom in Japan! Haha.

Kara fighting!!

Lets hope KaRa will success in Japan too, i also hope they would provide time to meet with that Gekidan-san, because he is truly a fanboy and not just silent one but also busy promoting KaRa in Japan (and i think he did it for free). I'm looking forward for the next album but i hope KaRa have enough rest too...KARA FTW!!!

Edited by kara4life

I AM SO SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS.

less than a week to get seats and only 1400 seats are available. BUT MORE THAN 3000 SEATS ARE NEEDED?!?!?!

this is CRAZY. i thought that in japan, kara is like, so-so. after all, with wg/snsd/2ne1/beg around, kara cant be THAT popular. but i never imagined this. OMG. of course, this doesnt prove that they're the #1 south korean girl group in japan but i dont care - this is good enough.

looks like kara's getting damn big in japan... when i was reading the article i was like "... what?!" i was just so shocked. but since there's so many ppl wanting to go to this fanmeeting, they'll have to either change the venue or have continue the fanmeeting for a few more days. wow~~~ (and plus they havent debuted in japan yet)

and yes, i'm also getting very excited about their new album in january. i think dsp has made a good decision - let kara release another album first then promote them in japan. then i think i'll be able to survive while kara is trying to make themselves big in japan.

Thanks for sharing! Wow, it's great that they are pretty popular in Japan before actually debuting there! But don't go yet... please let it be the truth that they will promote their new album in korea for a while. I have been harsh craving Kara for performances especially since I was expecting that their new album would be mid-november... I'm surviving on IY, Kara Bakery, and Nicole goes to school, but they aren't subbed fast enough to meet my obsession!

this is CRAZY. i thought that in japan, kara is like, so-so. after all, with wg/snsd/2ne1/beg around, kara cant be THAT popular. but i never imagined this. OMG. of course, this doesnt prove that they're the #1 south korean girl group in japan but i dont care - this is good enough.

Actually, out of ALL those groups you mentioned, KARA appeals more in Japan.

The japanese fans voted Goo Hara as the prettiest KPOP girl group member.

And they already had a fanbase in Japan way back in Rock U and Pretty Girl days.

You can watch Japanese girl groups (Morning Musume, AKB48) and see what I meant.

KARA has the style, voices and appearances that Japanese would like.

I don't see BEG, 2NE1 and WG being that successful in Japan.

Although SNSD can get attention too.

Don't underestimate KARA please.

No one said that they are #1 but getting this much attention proves something.