[2008.10.13] KARA releases Good Day from their First Mini Album

coffeebeanie

20081013003570zf3.jpg

The group Kara, who has comeback last summer with new members through 'Rock U' will release a new version of the song 'Good Day', also included in their latest mini-album. The newly arranged digital single will be a gift from Kara to their fans.

With their rising popularity with their hit 'Rock U', Kara's 'Good Day, Season 2' was rearranged by the same people who produced the O.S.T of the hit drama 'My Sweet Seoul', the songs 'You are my Heaven' and 'Find' by SS501, 'Thank You' a solo effort by Kim Hyun Joong, and also 'Rock U' by Kara. The new single produced by the combined efforts Han Jae Ho and Kim Seung Soo will showcase the bright and lively charms of the powerful voices of the girls of Kara.

With its cute lyrics that you'd want to keep on singing, and the lovely melody you'd like to keep on listening to, 'Good Day Season 2' also boasts of member Nicole's bouncy and happy rapping and an its addictive chorus.

Kara will liven up your autumn days once again before releasing their new mini-album on November.

translations by coffeebeanie @ karaholic

source

thanks anne. :sneaky2:

^^ yes thanks tin!! and anne :P

it didn't mention in this article but in another one it also said it was a digital single or something..

anyways.. DSP is thinking of their artist's fans these days huh? ;)..

first for Triple S and now for Kamilia? :P..

woot can't wait to hear it :sneaky2:

Omg yess:D

Something to listen to before the 2nd mini-album^^ yeah, its definetly a treat for us :D

+Good was one of my fav song :P

Hara is rly rly gorgeous :wub: hope that we will hear more of her voice and Jiyoung's voice in this 2nd version of Good Day.. (hope Hara improves in singing as well :S ..Coz I think Jiyoung sings better then her )

Edit: btw thnx for the translations ^^

Wooow a digital single *O*

The song is really good ! I prefer this version of Good Day <3

It's a gift for Kamilian, like SS501 did with "You're my heaven", "FIND" and "Thank you" for Triple S

DSP did his job well this time, no ?? haha

But I have a question ... for their comeback in november, it's a mini album or an album ... ??

I love Nicole's rap !!!

I wan't they promote Good Day 2 ! >.<

Thank you very much for the translation ^o^

Let's have good days with KARA !!! <333

But I have a question ... for their comeback in november, it's a mini album or an album ... ??

for their comeback in mid Novmeber it's a mini album..

seems like DSP learned their lesson with KARA's first album ^^

for their comeback in mid Novmeber it's a mini album..

Thank you for the answer ^o^

I really love this version <333

GO KARA !!!!!!! *-*