[2009.12.18] More information for ‘Wonder World’ themed 2009 SBS GaYo DaeJun

chupachups

2009 SBS Gayo Daejun The Wonder World opens!

The fusion of fantastic performances and emotional music!!

The best musicians of Korea gather for special music stages!

Don’t miss the show on December 29th! (9:55 PM KST to be exact)

This year’s Gayo Daejun will revolve around a “Wonder World” theme with surprising fantasy stages as well as gathering the most popular artists of Korea this year.

These special stages will be divided up into “Change”, “Romance”, “Surprise”, and “Legend” and performers will show edoff a shocking new side of themselves.

Confirmed Performers: G-Dragon, Park Jin Young, Super Junior, Taeyang, 2PM, SNSD, Lee Seung Gi, 2NE1, Son Dambi, Brown Eyed Girls, Kara, SHINee, etc.

* Source: sbs

* translated by filmsession

cr: Kbites

---

<2009 SBS Gayo Daejun> The Wonder World opens! The fusion of fantastic performances and amazing songs!! Special Music Stages of the 2009 Korea's best singers! On the night of the 29th, the awesome show you cannot possibly miss is coming your way!

Produced to wrap up the music world of 2009, 2009 SBS Gayo Daejun!

This gayo daejun will be composed of amazing and fantastic stages under the theme of 'Wonder World.' Korea's biggest singers who swept this year will gather as one to open up splendid performances and amazing performances!

The stars' special stages will be categorized by 'Change', 'Romance', 'Surprise', and 'Legend'. Each stages will be decorated to match the theme of "Wonder World." The show will be filled with shocking transformations and special performances.

Big Bang members G-Dragon & Taeyang, Park Jin Young (JYP), Super Junior, 2PM, SNSD, Lee Seung Gi, 2NE1, Son Dambi, the Brown Eyed Girls, Kara and SHINee have been confirmed to perform at this event.

With all of these artists as well as the promise of enchanting stages, I can hardly doubt that this event will fall nothing short of enjoyable - is anyone else excited?

This show will be broadcast live at 9:55PM KST on December 29th. Make sure to check out the official website and keep checking allkpop as we follow this show every step of the way.

cr: akp

Official Site: http://tv.sbs.co.kr/2009gayo/

---

Wonder if Kara gonna come together with Brown Eyed Girls again.

KARA participates to SBS Gayo Daejun this year again !

That's really a great news and this show is the best of the end of this year to me.

There will have many interesting stages and I wish to see a KARA special stage.

Edited by Solin

i thought the three companies [sbs, kbs, mbc?] were taking the year end shows away..?

ahh oh well! :)

yes kara is participating! :D

i hope they do a special stage with some of the artist though! :D

if they perform a song..i sort of dont want them to do honey..they've dont it alot lol

i'm hoping for a dance break too! lol

kara fighting!