• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[2009.12.18] Brown Eyed Girls,

66 posts in this topic

Brown Eyed Girls revealed that they wish to groom girlgroup KARA during their recent interview.

Brown Eyed Girls had an interview with Monkey3 lately and during the interview they revealed, “We want to groom KARA. If we are the president of our company, we want to scout KARA. We especially like SeungYeon and GyuRi.”

The group also talked about being ‘adult-dol (adult+idol)’ for their fascinating and matured performances, “The strength to this is that the juniors will want to follow our footsteps. But the negative side to that is that as we age each year, our skin loses elasticity and wrinkles grow. But good thing is that the makeup technique these days are good.”

S:Newsen

cr: Kbites

---

In a recent interview with a music site, the Brown Eyed Girls revealed for wanting to have a piece of some delicious Kara.

The girls said, "We want to raise Kara. If we were presidents of a music entertainment group, we would like to scout Kara. We especially like the diligent Seungyeon and the sassy Gyuri

cr: akp

The girls said, "We want to raise Kara. If we were presidents of a music entertainment group, we would like to scout Kara. We especially like the diligent Seungyeon and the sassy Gyuri

wow....they want to raise Kara....

they're very supportive..

it's good to hear :)

thanks for sharing ^^

It is so nice to see BEG so supportive of Kara :D

I think that their performance together was simply awesome! They make a good team together :)

I hope to see more BEG-Kara interactions! hehe..

Kara ftw!~

wooww BEG...kara,,,,i like it...

kara must to be proud..ahahah XDD

i love BEG and KARA... seeing two of my fav groups so close and support each other is just so good!!! KARA/BEG FIGHTING!!!!!!

Awwww who wouldn't want KARA in their company???

So DSP take good care of them or they'll be stolen.

KARA jjang!

ahh! this is so cool! (: BEG loves our ham and goddess! ^^ i can't wait to see more BEG and Kara moments!^^

haha BEG are really good too and so is KARA!!!

maybe they will have combine song just like SNSD and SuJu? hope so..

looking forward to it too!! haha =D

Wow~That's great!^^I love BEG+KARA~Together they're just <3!!

BEG loves Kara too! so happy to hear that XD

Kara has a nice relationship with everyone. <3

I like BEG too .so this is so gooddddd ^ ^

It's nice to see that they are so fond of kara! I hope kara can continue to acheive their best, so as not to let BEG down! (:

strange, I dont seems to recall that Narsha is that close with Hara (she's closer with Sunny) at invincible youth

In fact, I really begin to like a lot these two groups together after watching their collaboration stage on MAMA.

It's really nice from BEG to say such thing : It proves they support and have a good relation with KARA.

Looks like all the recent meeting ups with BEG has gotten our girls pretty close to the BEG unnies! :D

And that's just good news!

Their MAMA performance was just absolutely amazing.

Love all the variety shows they've met up on later then (Invincible Youth, SSP, The Fan)... wow.

BEG and Kara <3 Cute (: I loved seeing them together on Sang Sang Plus!

They must be fans of KARA too, they had a stage together for the MAMA.

Hehe, so kind BEG and KARA.

Kara is really a cute group that everybody adores.

2 of my fave groups.^^

BEG & KARA hwaiting!

Lol grooming kara ^_^