• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[2009.12.18] Brown Eyed Girls,

66 posts in this topic

Awwwww. How cute! BEG is awesome, like being Kara's big sisters. I love them both <3

This is so sweet .. When i watched their performance together, I was so amazed and excited at the same time.. BEG ! Please do groom our KARA :3 Groom em with love !!

Woah! What an honour^^

BEG seniors are relly nice to Kara.

Guess they got to know each other better after all the joint stages.

Hope to see more interaction in the future.

Thanks for sharing.

hahaha, why just scout only seungyeon and gyuri?

all 5 should be scouted! (and sunghee too)

but it's good to see some idol group love around :D

KARA is gaining alot of support and love nowadays..go go KARA!

Nice..(: BEG and KARA..They're so funny when showing on SSP..Love their MAMA perf!

BEG is totally right if they want to groom KARA, I hope DSP will take care of them..:D KARA & BEG JJANG!

thanks BEG so support of Kara ~ Yeah !!!

is good to see they nice to each other ^^

Haha.. this shows that KARA is full of potential and are loved by so many people! Woots.. i hope they will stay in this entertainment industry for very long cause they really have alot going on for them. I hope BEG can help KARA along the way.. Kara & BEG hwaiting!

awww <3

i really like kara and beg

i think cause of all there appearances together..

they seem to have gotten close?

the makeup comment from beg..i can so imagine narcia saying that! lol :)

BEG is really supportive of Kara.. they've gotten really close due to all the joint stagess... BEG is a great idol.. they are crazyy talentedd and super cute at the same timee!!

sassy Gyuri? good term~ i love both girl groups and it feels good to see them get alone well~

BEG my no.1 <3

Kara my no.2 <3

Its so good to hear that Our BEG are supporting KARA too!!! Its good Its good.

I'm looking forward that next year's seoul out concert BEG and Kara will come together! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

they do more activities together. Im just getting into BEG's old stuff and its pretty cool. Especially since they also started with a cute concept and now they have a mature image

lol...this my first post on the forums...haha...and it happens to be in this topic which by the way is really pretty funny...watching the interaction between narsha and hara on invincible youth is priceless...brown eyed girls are really motherly

duh, narsha is obvously a good mother, she's 29 now (lol)... anyway she looks as young as gyuri

ahah i was so happy when i heard this news ^^" (remind me of their performance at the mnet)

love BEG ans KARA~~

lol, i love how most of the message was kinda serious,

the out of nowhere it leads to talking about age and wrinkles...

hahaha i thought that was funny =P

anyways,

thanks for sharing