[Haradoll] Hara and celebrities friends

Manyhx3

What about lee hyori?

On the show, she picked Big Bang DaeSung and KARA Goo Hara as idols whom she is close to and they will drink together. Lee Hyori revealed, “When I go drinking with DaeSung, Yang HyunSeok called me and said ‘What do you think you are doing?’. He told me not to lead DaeSung on the wrong path.”

And regarding drinking with Goo Hara, “Goo Hara and me once went drinking together, and we vomitted during our schedule the next day. KARA’s agency president was my ex-president, and he said to me ‘You still haven’t fix this bad habit of you, have you?’.”

Meanwhile, on the show, Lee Hyori performed the song ‘Bring It Back’, ’10 Minutes’ and ‘Chitty Chitty Bang Bang’.

S:Newsen

Credit:sookyeong.wordpress.com

Edited by foreverKARA

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome~ this is what i like bout them(kpop idols)..................................

hara so friendly.. hehe.. cool~ go hara!! fighting!!.............. :)

hahaha.. i was laughing when i saw the first pic. wooyoung's reaction was so funny.. haha :P

like the maknaes pics.. but liking more from jessica and hara.. :D :D :D :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hi all...

i want to ask...

i really big fan of Hara... and big fan of Lee Hyori too...

whether they were friends..?? close friends or just know each other..??

thanks...

yup, what tms mention is true.

Also, on the HahaMong Show there is this rapping part where Hyori's closest friends did some rapping and HARA was there so I'm pretty sure they are super close. Plus, did you know that Hara is Hyori's Celeb Informer? lol. Hara updates Hyori with celeb info. (ex:who's dating who?) And Hara mentioned that if she were to date, that Hyori said that she will let them stay at her house, or something like that.

I will update this topic later on and will add the videos that says this. So I hope you'll look forward to it.