• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

NEW UPDATED.

She's also friends with After School's Lizzy&UEE,

2PM's Changmin, Super Junior's Donghae, SHINee, & SISTAR's Hyorin (:

Hara has this habit of being playful, touchy & aggressive* when she's close to someone. so yeah, i hope to see more interactions especially with Hyorin since it seems that they are getting to know each other little by little. Once you see Hara being like the habits that I wrote down..then you'll know that she's close with that certain idol or celeb. :P

Hara&Jessica tend to be like this with their close friends (:

• 3 months later...

I read this before.

KARA’s representatives stated, “Goo Hara naturally has an outgoing personality and has a lot of friends, both male and female. She makes the other person feel comfortable and is great at interacting in conversations. Because of such reasons, she’s much loved with not only seniors, but broadcast representatives as well.”

They continued, “It’s quite surprising that this has become a scandal now. The entire world knows that she’s close friends with Chansung. She’s friends with Jung Yonghwa as well.”

Is she befriend with 2PM's Chansung too?

htm_20110128170211c000c010-001.jpg

Edited by teddy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

one thing i realized about hara's friends, that they are not necessarily of her age group 91 ex. Jessica,hyomin, jo kwon are 89er(s) and then there is narsha ans jea of the beg ect :lol2: also rather than the 91 people she has more friends from the 90 line seungri , minkyung junghoon.

Edited by phoenix.XD