• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manyhx3

[Haradoll] Hara and celebrities friends

370 posts in this topic

What about lee hyori?

On the show, she picked Big Bang DaeSung and KARA Goo Hara as idols whom she is close to and they will drink together. Lee Hyori revealed, “When I go drinking with DaeSung, Yang HyunSeok called me and said ‘What do you think you are doing?’. He told me not to lead DaeSung on the wrong path.”

And regarding drinking with Goo Hara, “Goo Hara and me once went drinking together, and we vomitted during our schedule the next day. KARA’s agency president was my ex-president, and he said to me ‘You still haven’t fix this bad habit of you, have you?’.”

Meanwhile, on the show, Lee Hyori performed the song ‘Bring It Back’, ’10 Minutes’ and ‘Chitty Chitty Bang Bang’.

S:Newsen

Credit:sookyeong.wordpress.com

Edited by foreverKARA

lmao hyori being a very bad influence hahahaha. She's always so supportive of Kara.

Of course, she's our little social butterfly.

(:

LOL @ the fact that half of her connections are because of the fact that she was born and raised in Gwangju.

Wait, doesn't that mean Kyu Jong should be on that list as well (from that episode of Intimate Note)

^^not really. i think they got to be closer because they were under the same company.

But yes, I should add him to the list along with the SS501 members.

wow she is so cool

she have so many celebrities friend

i'm sure it is because of her friendly personality

awesome~ this is what i like bout them(kpop idols)..................................

hara so friendly.. hehe.. cool~ go hara!! fighting!!.............. :)

hahaha.. i was laughing when i saw the first pic. wooyoung's reaction was so funny.. haha :P

like the maknaes pics.. but liking more from jessica and hara.. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mimi and Hara = Childhood friends!!!!

They grow up in the same town and they were friends back in the trainees to!

Awww She's even friends with JEa!

I loved wooyoung's expression when he was hugging hara!! It was just....LOL. :thumbup: She's got so many friends :thumbup1:

hi all...

i want to ask...

i really big fan of Hara... and big fan of Lee Hyori too...

whether they were friends..?? close friends or just know each other..??

thanks...

Hyori took out her drinking. At the very least a very very close mentor. Hyori is just awesome like that.

hi all...

i want to ask...

i really big fan of Hara... and big fan of Lee Hyori too...

whether they were friends..?? close friends or just know each other..??

thanks...

yup, what tms mention is true.

Also, on the HahaMong Show there is this rapping part where Hyori's closest friends did some rapping and HARA was there so I'm pretty sure they are super close. Plus, did you know that Hara is Hyori's Celeb Informer? lol. Hara updates Hyori with celeb info. (ex:who's dating who?) And Hara mentioned that if she were to date, that Hyori said that she will let them stay at her house, or something like that.

I will update this topic later on and will add the videos that says this. So I hope you'll look forward to it.

I love Hara and Hyunah, they were a deadly duo. The immature joke sisters from IY!! I really miss that.

I love seeing Hara and Sica together since they're my favorite girls in Kpop world. I wish I can see them more since they debuted here in Japan. But that would be very imposssible.. Aigoo. They're both cute and gorgeous. Very beautiful. :D

Hara and Fany Fany Tiffany. Kekeke. How come my favorite members are together. LOL. Well I don't really know much about Hara but then, I'll study facts and stuffs about her. I wanna know her. I think she's very interesting. :D

I just saw a fancam of hara and snsd jessica from korea-china music festival

ASAKSJALKJSL I saw this too, they are so adorkable<3 I love them so much.

Well being in their line of work they are obviously going to

make lots of freinds. And Goo Hara, Seungri and Minzy from 2NE1 all attended

afterschool dance classes if i remember correctly.