• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

Seeing Double?

64 posts in this topic

Just thought this was interesting lol.. the steps seem so familiar lol.. not being disrespectful or anything..

Nicole from the Inkigayo Dance:

sne0q9.gif

T-ara from their Bo Peep Dance:

21c6p92.gif

Hara & Nicole from the Chuseok Special:

u8th5.gif

After School from their Because of You Dance:

e7zepg.gif

credit: dckara.

Yeah Nicole's dance and BPBP's is really, really similar. Haha. But unless Nicole choreographed that dance she did for the dance battle, then I guess I don't really mind that the dances are the same. And this is totally off-topic but omgg her hairflip in this gif is totally hot. NICOLEE <3

And mmm I love AS & Because of You but I've always found that part of the dance a little awkward, idk why.

I thought the same too when I first saw the Bo Beep performance, that it was VERY similar to Nicole's butt bounce, haha. I didn't notice the second part though, but it seems like it's a common dance move for girl groups. There's a "taking off the shirt" move in Abracadabra by BEG too.

Can't really say they are imitating each others move because those moves are fairly common in dancing.

lol. i noticed those steps as well.

haha. though others seem to use the same dances.

but it' funny because we recently saw those steps and then

they come out using the same ones.

the choreographers probably thought it was so good that they must

use them as well.

i can picture Hara choreographing since she

was in a dance school and all. & the 2nd dance was used on one of

her audition tapes.

there are a lot of dance steps similar to other groups dances. xD possibly same choreographer? :P

^^haha yeah. they all used others or same

choreography. it's nothing new.

LOL LOL..since kara members 'danced' it first...

sooo they are the sort of the dance trend-ters?

Yeah, Nicole's dance and the BPBP dance is REALLY similar; I remember posting about it in our T-ara thread a while ago too. ):

I was o_O; and a bit miffed at first but, on the bright side, it means whoever choreographed BPBP really likes Nicole's butt dance lol.

LOL LOL..since kara members 'danced' it first...

sooo they are the sort of the dance trend-ters?

LOL yah! Butt dance is the craze right now haha. There's a different version of butt dance in Rainbow's "Not Your Girl" too I think, but it's a lot more suave and seductive, haha. (<-- love it!)

Alot of Dance moves are just variations XD Like BEG`s Abracadabra has a touch of After school aswell, as i remember from one of their performances

oh i didn't know this.

very interesting. double? definitely.

very common these days, but it's lot lot sweeter from our girls.

see how cole & honey danced in a swift movement. very sexy too.

ok, now i know hara used that as one of her audition tapes.

thanks.

LOL. maybe she run out of steps :) still, she really rocked the stage :)

Oh wow, never noticed this before. Hmm...It's probably just a coincidence because a lot of dance steps between groups are really similar.

hehe its always gonna be somewhat similar for almost all the groups

i agree. i think dance moves get repeated often

almost all the dances out there have dance moves that have already been "done"

it just depends on how you execute them and how you combine then and what not that makes it unique to each group

T'was funny, Lol.

I think they didn't .. intended to do the same. ^^

I never noticed the step of Because of you.. that song is amazing

Wow!!! It's the same....

first I thought it's different....

:complacent:

*faints* nicole gif <3

dont really mind if the dances are similar. one is not official, and the other is. we love to see the girls, including t-ara and after school, dance anyway. so whatever they dance, it brighten up my day ;)

Hmm, like many members said, I think most moves are repeated with some variation here or there.