• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MSJN

[2009.12.19] Kara

46 posts in this topic

3a90ffdde61a29c776c638bd.jpg

The pretty girls of Kara recently posted a video message on their web page wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

The girls gave thanks to everyone for showing them a lot of love in 2009, they also stated that they will continue to work hard in 2010.

Kara grew a lot in 2009, winning their first ever mutizen with Honey back in March. They also continued their success with hits such as Wanna and Mister. Congratulations for a great 2009 and I wish them much success in 2010. Thanks to Elena for the tip and remember to visit the Karaholic Forums.

Credits to : allkpop

Bascially, they thanked people for giving them love in 2009. :P

yay! these girls are just so awesome! ^___^

they definitely did grow up a lot.

i just love them so much :P

yea!!!they really did grow up!!!

im waiting for their new album...n also wish they hav more performances n show on tv!!!

KARA FIGHTING!!! i will be kara fans 4ever!!! :D

Erm I don't understand what they say..but I know they're thanking us for the support..

KARA HWAITING!!!!!! xDDDDDDDDDDD :D

I want to know what r they saying about..xD I don't understand Korean..

Love KARA forever..^^ thanks..

Go Kara now if i can only understand what they were saying...but can't wait to see more of them in 2010

Even if I don't understand what they are saying, It's still nice to have a christmas message from KARA lol.

I love how they appreciate their fans and the love they received this year. To me, it shows they are grateful, modest and still innocent. That's the Kara that I love! :)

^

Exactly^^Happy new year KARA & Kamilias!!!This year has been a wonderful year & I'm anticipating for more great years to come for our girls & us^^

Haha yeah! Kara grew so much this year. They become so famous and got themselves so much CFs.

Its a great achievement for them!~ They are so modest and grateful to their fans. So sweet <3

I hope they can continue to shine in the following years..And of course their upcoming debut in Japan!

Work hard Kara! I'll be rooting for ya all! :D

They work very hard and I gotta admit 2009 is a great year to them :D

hope for their continuing success....

I know its just the beginning..and 2010 will be a successful year of kara

kara fighting!

Merry Christmas and Happy new Year!

thanks for sharing :)

Merry Christmas too for KaRa and all Kamilians, hopefully 2010 will have more amazing things happen to all of us.

Oh yeah ~ Merry Christmas to Kara too ^^

Wish Kara keep on continued their success in 2010 too ~

KARA FIGHTING !!!

hmm... wait for their new album...

Kara Hwaiting! you girls are really maturing in front of our eyes! i hope you girls do well in the following year to come! i love KARA!!! They are all so pretty! =)

yay this year christmas is great with kara around. and i'm sincerely glad that they won an award thiis year its like a groundbreaking year for them. hope 2010 we will have kara by our sides too!

i hope they receive more loves from everyone though! kara fighting!

Ahhh! i miss them! Kara ! hope to see them shine even more brightly next year! (: let it be a kara year ! ^^

merry christmas!

Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year to KARA <3

I wish them that 2010 will be at least as succesful as 2009 <3

I understood "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!" :P

Here's to a new decade and many more awards for KARA in the future! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all Kamillians, and KARA!

Even I didn't understand what they're saying.... I can still feel there love!!!!!!

GO KARA!!!!!!

hope you all become better than last year!!!!

and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

:P

Edited by MIKee