[2009.12.21] KARA Nicole is a happy student!

sweetcaramelism

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CUTE (: i'm glad she's liking it. Those classmates are so lucky to have her in their class.

If she was in my class I'd come to school everyday and befriend her :) Thanks for sharing.

Awww cutee. Our Nicole is even making friends at college! Well, of course. x] LOL. When she walks in, all the guys like stare at her. Hahhaha. They're probably thinking, "Am I dreaming? O.O" x] Thanks for posting!

It's no surprise that every guy is starring at her, I'd be starring at her all day if I were there. Well probably get a glimpse of her every ones in a while. And at break try to be friends with her. ahaha

Glad Nicole's doing great in school. Her happiness is ours as well.

Ah, Nicole is so cute.. I love how she made a new friend and get along really well with others

And how she is having fun going to college.. Aah, I just hope she can visit my college once, hehe.. It`ll be hilarious, I am certain

hope she does well on the veterinary course. she needs to work harder and it probably is hard with her busy schedule so hopefully she doesnt get too stressed out. i just dont like the editing makes it out like she is making a mockery of uni life because thats how its being shown to the fans and the audience. college is a serious business so hope she takes it seriously and makes it through. fighting!!