[Gyutiful] Gyuri's Personality?

xxtomixx

well.. i just read an article off of allkpop and =o just read it...

Kara, one of the sexiest groups of girls out there on the K-Pop scene, apparently has a deceiver in their mist. Who? It's none other than leader Park Gyuri. Now, when you look at this idol talk, sing, and dance; what thoughts run through your head? Sexy, feisty, sizzling hot? These words are no strangers to us when it comes to the oh-so-fierce leader, but apparently her mother thinks otherwise.

In an interview with the SBS E! channel, Gyuri's mother said, "Park Gyuri's real image is the exact opposite of her on-air image. She has a very quiet and calm personality; when she debuted, I was worried about what would happen." She continued on saying, "People ask if Gyuri acts in such a powerful way in her personal life as she does on-air, but the truth is that she's like any other simple daughter who's reserved, kind, humble and very corny."

=o.. i just couldnt imagine her quiet.. lawl

Edited by xxtomixx

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol I saw this on allkpop too

I think her mom might have been exaggerating a little, perhaps on Gyuri's request? ahaha

But yeah, not a huge surprise. She's not as conceited as she makes herself out to be, I"m sure she's at least confident though, but not THAT confident haha. She's hilarious though, and of course, gorgeous

lol I saw this on allkpop too

I think her mom might have been exaggerating a little, perhaps on Gyuri's request? ahaha

But yeah, not a huge surprise. She's not as conceited as she makes herself out to be, I"m sure she's at least confident though, but not THAT confident haha. She's hilarious though, and of course, gorgeous

I don't think her mom was lying lol.. she sees Gyuri as her 'baby' .. her image on t.v. isn't necessarily how she is in her everyday life lol.. and she is confident, confident in what she knows and says it which is so nice.. she explained why she was this way in one of her old cyworld entries :D

mom know best abt her daughter..

me infront my mom and infront my friend also got difference personality..

so for other gyuri personality maybe true..

and we can see her calmness when he answering the interviewee..

she quiet shy if we can see at variety show..unless she been questioning she just keep quiet..

^ I agree that a mum knows best about her daughter.

Well, i guess its hard for stars to be the same on and off screen. Their real character may not be as lovely.

To be honest, if this news is true, i'd really admire Gyuri for having the courage to portray such a confident image on screen. Not all the stars can be like her. :jyc6: Love Gyuri no matter what.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AHAHAHA!

I can't imagine her quiet and calm as well! :L

Like, at first I thought she was stuck up, because my first impression of her was on Come to Play which wasn't good :L

But now she's like pretty cool :)

When I watch Come to Play again I just laugh. Don't you just love her confidence?! :D

im actually quiet suprised on the reaction of fan's when gyuri does her whole

"im super hot and confident" thing...its obviously fake!

i mean dont people actually do that to normally? me and my friends do it all the time

its just a whole self-deprecating thing becuase its obvious that its not that or even

if it was u wouldnt say it like that

she revealed that it wasn't her true personality a couple of times -- mostly in SGB.

--she once said that she regretted ever introducing herself as "goddess" in SGB because it meant she became obligated to be funny. and then went on to say that it's her fans who think she's a "goddess;" she just thinks she's beautiful :( nice save, Gyuri.

--and then on another episode, Gahee of After School revealed a story where she once asked if the Goddess concept was her real personality, and then Gyuri answered by saying something like "Unni, if truly lived like this, I must be crazy"

haha. whether it's her real personality or not, the fact remains that its one of her charms -- to be able to say something so confidently without really getting embarrassed about it and then even getting a lot of people to laugh and agree in the process.