[Gyutiful] Gyuri's Personality?

xxtomixx

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Like on TV I see gyul a LOT as the "goddess" and I wasn't too fond of that however she really isn't as bad as the antis say. I think she pulls off that goddess look because she really has charisma and that talent. Offstage I feel that the girl is pretty down to earth and truly honest. To me, gyul's personality on stage is a concept whereas her personality offstage is her true self. Plus in contrast to her personality on stage where she's outgoing and sociable, gyul seems fairly sweet and reticent ^^

• 3 weeks later...

whatever her personality... I can understand that....

but, I think... please gyul, just be yourself... no need to lie...

I LOVE YOU, girls..

• 2 weeks later...

Hhaha I guess their are many sides to Gyuri that I didn't know about?!

But I love to hear that even though on T.V she is The Goddess of Beauty

that off camera she is Sweet and Kinda and just a normal Cute Gyuri!!

• 2 weeks later...

I think because Gyuri's a leader, she often hides her emotinon. A lot of male idols said bad things to her in many show but she calmed and replied very well. Like a girl, she was upset but she didn't want anyone know that. I admire her because of that!

• 3 weeks later...

people who don't know gyuri shouldnt be so quick to judge her. they should be able to tell the difference from her goddess act on tv and who she really is. her goddess act is very cute and entertaining to watch, especially when knowing that she is actually nice and humble. i hope other guys dont get the wrong idea about her. like when they had that SGB episode and none of the guys chose her. it's all for entertainment.