[Gyutiful] Gyuri's Personality?

xxtomixx

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Park Gyuri's real image is the exact opposite of her on-air image. She has a very quiet and calm personality; when she debuted, I was worried about what would happen."

wow, I was surprised about her

Not all the stars can be like her.

She was like a different person on stage

I like i personality. she really is a goddess. love her so much :*

• 2 weeks later...

Well i guess her mum noes her best so i cant argue with that. But i do get the feeling that sometimes she is a modest and shy girl.

In many of their interviews she even admits to it sometimes aswell that despite being called goddess that her lay person life is just like anyone elses.

In my opinion, anyone in the entertainment industry who doesnt have confidence won't survive. And the reason a person would audition is because they themselves believe that they have what it takes to be an entertainer in both looks and singing.... so when people hate on gyuri for her goddess concept ... i tend to get very aggrovated.

• 1 month later...

for some reason, it fits her perfectly ^^

even though i'm used to the 'i'm a goddess, so look at me and die of my beauty' concept, i don't find her double-personality weird at all. the kara members love her and she's close to a few others too etc etc.

honestly, it's pretty smart. you can catch people off-guard and get them talking about you~ ^^

but uhm... gyuri- quiet girl.

i'm sorry, but wut did you say?

yeah I think actually she is a humble person, cool, has a kind heart, beautiful girl (inside and outside)and I think she's a not easy to despair of the problems she faced.. Gyuri so awesome... I love her more and more...

• 3 weeks later...

she's confident,caring,witty! (: though,my friends tell me she's too arrogant and she always self praise herself,

but from here we can see that she's extremely confident about herself!

haha,but hell yeah,she's damn hot! so what's wrong with self praising about yourself when you are like her,which is super hot!? xD