[2009.12.23] Kara

MSJN

091222_karasgyurinotfeminineenough_.jpg

Kara, one of the sexiest groups of girls out there on the K-Pop scene, apparently has a deceiver in their mist. Who? It's none other than leader Park Gyuri. Now, when you look at this idol talk, sing, and dance; what thoughts run through your head? Sexy, feisty, sizzling hot? These words are no strangers to us when it comes to the oh-so-fierce leader, but apparently her mother thinks otherwise.

In an interview with the SBS E! channel, Gyuri's mother said, "Park Gyuri's real image is the exact opposite of her on-air image. She has a very quiet and calm personality; when she debuted, I was worried about what would happen." She continued on saying, "People ask if Gyuri acts in such a powerful way in her personal life as she does on-air, but the truth is that she's like any other simple daughter who's reserved, kind, humble and very corny."

Could this be true? That begs the question: How many other idols are living double personalities?

Uncover more secrets about the girls of Kara from our friends at Karaholic!

Credits to : Allkpop

Edited by MSJN

yea i wasn't that surprised.. she really is a patient person as said by other members.. her image on t.v. is just an extension of her real self... and people LOVE it lol. anyways.. it was nice for her mom to explain there is this side to her.. b/c not everyone knows :D

hm...actually i would say there's many traits abt gyuri's real personality ;) ;)

from the fan account abt kara first fan meeting, fan account abt the recording of "the fan", idol big show where kara's dorm is revealed...

and the latest( besides gyuri's mom)i think is the comment made by non-other than ss501 hyunjong oppa in SGB :D :D

saying hes worried abt gyuri goddess concept :wub: :wub:

because in real shes a very calm gal ...etc etc

so these 2unnies in Kara has similar personality?? hehehe

i rmb in the episode where hara and nicole r the guest in ssgb(where hammie ws the host),

nt sure whether is hara or nicole said that the 2 unnies r the grannies of the house :lol: :lol:

because 2 of them always stay in their room when they r back....

so yea mayb 2 of them hav similar personality

bt personally i think sy r more quite than gyuri :) :)

It 's true that Gyuri has a mature personality and can be really serious when she has to face important situations.

And she has shown it many times but people didn't notice it and only focus on her Godess side.

These two aspect of her is real I think : she is confident but in the same time mature !

Actually I'm not surprised about her calmness at all.

on the show or any interview, you can see mature,calm side of her,if looking closely.

When they've just get a hit on pretty girl, I think she wasn't used to talk in public openly much.she kinda looked a bit stiff.

(but yes she's still funny LoL)

I'm glad that she can talk and act comfortbly in front of the camera now.

because she looks more charismatic and friendly ^ ^

she and seung have some stuff alike :D

Edited by KunNueng

Gyuri is amazing^^It's common for celebrities to be that way..Ham's like that too~Gyuri's super-confident actions on camera isn't who she really is~I just saw SGB when Gahee told them that she asked Gyuri if her personality is like what she said she i(her super-confident self^^) and Gyuri answered "If I am like that then I'd be crazy,"lol^^,So yeah,it's not surprising^^

I just saw SGB when Gahee told them that she asked Gyuri if her personality is like what she said she i(her super-confident self^^) and Gyuri answered "If I am like that then I'd be crazy,"lol^^,So yeah,it's not surprising^^

I watch this ep too, so i believe what Gyuri's mother said is truth.

haha ~ that's our goddess Gyuri ^^

Gyuri Fighting ~

Edited by stephanie^^

Hmm...Interesting news..But not quite surprise..GyuRi had unique personality, especially about her confidence..She always confident about her beauty..:hihi: but that made guys attracted to her..

Maybe we can see that she's talkative and really confident..But I think she's quiet like SeungYeon

In my side of view..She always want to makes good atmosphere like joking around and otherelses..

But as I know, there are many ppl that don't like her..Like bitching her and things..Really hate those ppl, they don't know who is the real GyuRi but can make statement like that..

I believe what her mom said is true, parent know about their children..And I'm sure GyuRi is a strong girl that can settle many things, she's the leader of KARA! Love GyuRi!

GyuRi~fighting! KARA fighting! ^^

Edited by YoonRa

ooh...

She has a double personality...very interesting ^^

her mom said that Gyuri is a calm person...

and yeah I saw Gyuri on some interview and she's calm in a way that she can be

dorky and cool >_<

She's like Seungyeon...in front of the camera you can see her being talkative

and have lots of confidence about many things...but she is also a person who

is calm and quite at the same time.

thanks for sharing :)

At first when i was reading this, i was kinda surprised.

surprised that this is a possibility, not surprised because its seems like its the case with some celebrities;

being different in front of the camera

then when i finished the article, i saw the source...

allkpop...

i don't like that forum, it appears as tho all it does is try to dig up bad things about all the groups these days...

idk, it could just be me...

thanks for sharing anyways