[2009.12.23] Kara

MSJN

Awww "very corny." ahhaha gyul~ Lol in one episode of SGB Tomo said that Gyul acted all posh and princess-like around him and others. So I guess she's just different in front of her mom? That's awesome that she's such a great daughter, though :)

Wow, this news is really surprise me! I thought Gyuri will act the same way as she shows us in TV shows or interviews.. The extra-confident and strong Gyuri! Hahaha.. but I guess I`m wrong, she has some shy side also.. Hehe.. Well, she is still a girl I think

It's not called double personality... Goddess gyuri has always had confidince in her beauty ... Not many artists have that. That's one of a million reasons why Gyuri stands out..

Haha.. This topic is interesting...

Gyuri is quiet and calm at home.. I kinda expected it. I noticed that she is not really talkative sometimes.

I got to say Gyuri is a really caring leader. She always takes care of other Kara members and acts like a mom to Kara.

Also, she doesn't really care whether the camera is on her or not. She just act like her usual self and do what she is told to do. But whenever she does things, she makes sure it is well done. Gyuri talks a lot but always as a identity of a leader and not talking for herself. She puts Kara ahead of herself. I admire her selfless acts a lot ^_^

I can feel that all her confidence may be from all her Kara members and her determination to do well in this idol career. Without them, I think she will just revert back to her true personality.

wow really?? Gyuri doesnt look calm at all =D

so these 2unnies in Kara has similar personality?? hehehe

lmao when i first stumbled upo the report i was like what???! ... never!... haha

but i suppose a lot of these stars do put up a front sometimes. but i never guessed gyuri was one of them, shy and quiet?... lol NEVER :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...