[2009.12.23] MBLAQ to make a cameo on Kara Bakery!

MSJN

20091124_karabakery.jpg

The MBLAQ guys sure are lucky - first they got to hang out with T-ara, and now they get to chill with Kara on the girls' show Kara Bakery? I'm sure many males out there are uber jealous!

On today's broadcast of Kara Bakery, a preview was revealed that featured MBLAQ, something that will definitely spark the attention from both the A+ and Kamilia fanbases. Decked in charming red Christmas attires, the Kara quintet emerges from a car and pays a visit to MBLAQ's dorm with cakes in tow. Check out the clip here:

cr. abmshows

Who's ready for some MBLAQ-Kara action?

Thanks to allNice for the tip!

Credits to : allkpop

Edited by MSJN

Wonder where Nicole and Gyuri are.

MBLAQ are really lucky to get a visit from KARA and with cake moreover.

Some of them look quite surprise to see the girls arrive at their dorms lol.

Really can't wait to watch more about it !

LOL. The member in MBLAQ took a peek at who was at the door and then slammed it. Probably because he thought he was dreaming that MBLAQ had Kara at their door! xD So cuteeeee. JiYoung so adorable. Love the three. Nicole and Gyuri? :< That's okay. Hammie, Hara, and Jing looked so cute in their Christmas outfits! xD Btw, I hope this is episode 3? :hihi:

that was funny how the mblaq guy peeked to see who it was then slammed the door. haha. people were saying at allkpop that he might of thought it was fans so he got scared since they had a incident with some fans before. i wonder if they visited u-kiss too since eli said/tweet they were waiting for kara to arrive.

OMG! I totally cannot wait for this. My two fandoms on one show?!?! Awesome!

Joon was so surprised when he opened the door and saw them. LOL at him bowing at them so low..

I wish Gyul and Nicole were there. hehe

So they will be visiting other groups too? I think U-Kiss too because Eli tweeted something about filming for Kara Bakery. (:

Thanks for sharing!

<33 MBLAQ AND KARA?! :3 !! I know it's out but... I havent got enough time to watch it.... Ugh TxT I want to see how they react to each other or act when they're together... I WANNA SEE IT TxT !!~

I think I spazzed about this for a solid hour, I havnt been so happy since watching Kara with 2PM! So excited for this, I love MBLAQ so much and Kara even more so this is going to be the most epic ep of Kara's Bakery EVER! Cant wait to watch it (hopefully with subs XD)