[2009.12.24] KARA Nicole and So Nyeo Shi Dae Tiffany will make guest appearances for SBS Family Outing.

mae

Girlgroup members KARA Nicole and SNSD Tiffany will make guest appearances for SBS Family Outing.

5kls42.jpg

According to the staff on 24th December, the 2 had taken part in the filming for the show on 21st and 22nd December in GyeongGiDo PoCheon. And to support their guest appearance, other girlgroup members have also made surprise appearance during the filming.

KARA, So Nyeo Shi Dae, Brown Eyed Girls and T-ara members have appeared to show support to Nicole and Tiffany. With the appearance of the girlgroup members, it was obvious that the senior Family members Kim SooRo, Yoon JongShin and Yoo JaeSeok could not hide their excitement.

Credits: KBITES

* I was so confused before but I guess SY and Jing make an appearance.. no wonder. Hmm, I don't think we should worry about Nicole's screen time.. at least I hope not XD

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on allkpop, they said the other members of kara, snsd,beg & tara will show up as a surprise..

so maybe that's why seungyeon and jing was there too.. i thought it was only kara as guest. ><"

kinda of sad. :x

i hope they get alot of air-time! :D

Edited by xdefiine

I've been waiting to see when one of Kara members go on Family Outing. No surprise, I knew it was going to be

Nicole or Hara first. I wonder how they're going to cope with it! lol, both of them are probably going to feel out of

place at first. But I know the family will welcome them with jokes (: how sweet for T-ARA and BEG to give support!

i was kinda disappointed that its just nicole unni coz i saw the schedule before & its says the 3 of them lol oh well, ill take what i can get hehehe.. still excited about this though hehe its gonna be funn ammm end of january?sooo far...... oh yeah guys merry xmaz!!

aww so the trio isnt filming it? :(

at first i just wanted jjing to go :]

but then tiffany is going..and so if nicole is going

the show is gonna be funnier! lol :)

so t-ara and beg are just like..visiting?

they're not gonna cut them out right?

cause i love them both! <3 lol

so yeah im excited for this! :inluv:

Dreams do come true. I cant wait to see Hyori's reaction. I think both girls see Hyori as a role model and you just know the guys are gonna be doing the mister dance XD cant wait.

Daesung, already worked with Nicole...im not to sure about Tiffany. I know he worked with snsd.

Can they cook though??? 0_0

Omo! I can't wait to see this episode of family outing I love that show. Thanks for sharing the info with us at first I thought it was SY, Nicole and Jing but I guess they will just make an apperance with Nicole. Again I can't wait.