[Caps/Gifs] Nicole on Oh! Brothers

mae

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even though I know she ties up her hair during the games, she hardly looks different than when her hair was down during the couple pairings. I had to go back and check. haha

and i love how close Taewoo and nicole seem! The last gif of him taking her hands to wave to the crowd was great! nicole is so friendly :D

• 2 weeks later...

i recently watched this and wow lol gave me a good laugh! hahah i liked the word game part where they ahd to say the same word or something lol? Nicole and her words. haha she would always misunderstand. initial sushi made me crack up hahahaha! or was somthing like that LOL our nikorrii thinking about food lol

• 4 weeks later...

Nicole looks so gorgeous in the dark blue dress in the first pic!

and she looks so cute sticking out her tongue!

and come on, she doesnt have to force out any aegyo, it jus come naturally from her, which is wad i love so much. her actions are sometimes jus cute by accident!

NICOLE HWAITINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 5 weeks later...

oh damn, i got to admit, i miss her slight chubbiness here. she jus look so cute here, especially when she sticks out her tongue and in the fourth pic! but hey our current Nicole looks hot, well she looked hot during this period of time but she looks even hotter now! and also, she could still pull off reactions that we find cute!

she is not cute by nature and cant act cute that well, but its her actions and reactions that we find cute!

loving her always!

NICOLE HWAITINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nicole look so beautiful in her blue dress, the forced aegyo just to cute. People should know nicole doesn't do aegyo, maybe it because she the strong member of KARA, so she doesn't like to show aegyo. She did so well at the games, and block all the shot, I like dang girl. I do wish she was pair up with minho, because doing the goalie game, her and minho would of done really good. This two are natural athletic, both hate to lose, so pair them up together would of been very good. Plus I think since since she and minho are the same age, plus very close friend, they would of done really well at the game in which you have to say the words but match your partner words to.

Edited by kimngocnguyen06

• 1 month later...