Is KARA promoting bra? o.o

Shigebon

People, read this before you comment, thanks.

Quoted from another thread -- xichigo

why do they want to publicise what kara members are wearing inside?!?! its plain wrong

They're not. Those lingerie aren't even the girls', haha. It's just for sponsors. The sponsors probably just told them something like, "here, can you please take a picture with these?" Something along that line I'm guessing.

Besides, other groups do this too. SNSD, to name one of a few. (:

I hope that clears up the misunderstanding. (:

:nc5:ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH TO OPEN THIS?! :thumbup:

Like some of you maybe have seen the picture leaking.. because I did saw Nicole's pic the other day (not remember who gave the link). What Do you guys think of this?? Since they are becoming more mature and sexier nowadays, do you think they are going to advertise lingeries?? o,o

gyub2.jpggyub.jpg

syb2.jpgsyb.jpg

nicb2.jpgnicb.jpg

harb.jpgharb2.jpg

jingb.jpgcred:kara-T

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I doubt they'll advertise lingerie. I dont think there's been a girl group who's done that before? How will they deal with all those horny fan boys. Oh goodness.

I don'tr think they'll advertise it like in a CF or in posters wearing it...but if anything, it'll be classy...like when stars advertise for the napkins...

but on a another note, every girl wears them! (well..except for like lindsay lohan sometimes...)

^lol @ your last sentence. True, though.

I dont think there's been a girl group who's done that before?

SNSD has endorsed bras, too.~

I don't see anything wrong with them endorsing bras though. I found it a bit odd at first but they endorse so many stuffs, like jackets, shoes, everything. As long as it's not their ACTUAL lingerie I'm fine with it haha.

I don'tr think they'll advertise it like in a CF or in posters wearing it...but if anything, it'll be classy...like when stars advertise for the napkins...

but on a another note, every girl wears them! (well..except for like lindsay lohan sometimes...)

Oh yes yes that's what I meant by other girl groups not doing. I meant like advertising lingerie :D not endorsing. Oops.

Gyuri seems pretty happy with it..... :)

Jokes aside.

Advertising lingeries or bras.... I don't know how is that going to work out.

I don't think many are going to agree with Jiyoung doing it too due to her still being underaged.

Endorsing them is a slight bit different story.

SNSD has done it anyways.

Either ways I don't expect the girls to run around in nothing but lingeries if theres a CF for this.

I don't see nothing wrong in advertising lingeries but honestly I don't want KARA to do it because I don't find that It suits their image. I see and will always see KARA as a nice, cute and cheerful group and even if they have to grow sexier, I don't want a total change lol. So I really can't imagine our girls doing this kind of promotion.

Edited by Solin

omo i felt wrong for have looked at our jing holding a bra :S lol

gyuri on the other hand she and nicole just oozed sexyness :)

but doubt the management would let them advertise undergarments. it so totally clashes with their current cute image unless theyre doing a totally unexpcted 180 turn for 2010 haha