Shigebon

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

imo letting Jing do that is just plain wrong X(

But lol @ Nicole and Gyuri's second pictures.

Seungyeon should open up the boxes more, but maybe that's because she's a bit embarrassed of 'modeling' for bras.

She so demure~ love her!

and Hara is gorgeous, like always :)

Nicole looks so playful!! haha.

Well, which guy wouldn't wanna see our princess but i believe that each and every male fans wouldn't want to see them as well because we are all loving our angels for who they are and their songs and not through their display of flesh.

then again, this is just my personal thoughts.

:thumbup:

Is it juz me or is it weird seeing them posing holding a box of lingerie? It juz does fit their image. I know that some of you said that SNSD promoted lingerie as well but i've never seen pictures of it (and it certainly wouldnt fit their image as well). I wouldnt mind if a more mature group like Brown Eyed Girls do it though. XD

Edited by KaraMe

i mean, the sponsorships that are in line with their recent image change makes sense no? and as a young, attractive, continually successful group, i'm glad they get to expand their advertisements either way.

i think these sponsor pix are tasteful and classy. nothing to get steamy over nor throw hissy fits.

I think is not right for them to do this. It kind of send the wrong message. Then again I like my Kara girls to be good and have an honest work. Maybe I am just conservative. But I think they are being pretty by being good.

I hope they don't because people would

totally craze and especially netizens would

go on virtual rampages (even though I'd like to see them in lingerie...sorry for being a perv. >_< )!!!

Especially our maknaes image would go down IMO.

Edited by Pishin

aww maknae ah.... >__< thank god she was holding the drak color one. cant see. cant see! XD

and ROFL at gyul's and nicole's expression.... XD gosh leadah!!! wth are you doing? LOL

• 2 weeks later...