Is KARA promoting bra? o.o

Shigebon

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say, who cares if they took pictures holding bras? It's not like they are in them, with no shirts, trying to be sexy, they are just holding them. They get most of their clothes from sponsors, I would imagine that includes bras, and probably socks and underwear, too. Also, Hara in that second picture, absolute :)!

And from somewhere far away, a faint voice can be heard, "Hey Hara! Aren't those a bit too big for you?"

lol

People, read this before you comment, thanks.

Quoted from another thread -- xichigo

They're not. Those lingerie aren't even the girls', haha. It's just for sponsors. The sponsors probably just told them something like, "here, can you please take a picture with these?" Something along that line I'm guessing.

Besides, other groups do this too. SNSD, to name one of a few. (:

I hope that clears up the misunderstanding. (:

:DARE YOU SURE YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH TO OPEN THIS?! :sweatdrop:

Like some of you maybe have seen the picture leaking.. because I did saw Nicole's pic the other day (not remember who gave the link). What Do you guys think of this?? Since they are becoming more mature and sexier nowadays, do you think they are going to advertise lingeries?? o,o

gyub2.jpggyub.jpg

syb2.jpgsyb.jpg

nicb2.jpgnicb.jpg

harb.jpgharb2.jpg

jingb.jpgcred:kara-T

No no no please......Not my Gyuri........Please Gyuri...don't...ar yarr yarr yarr....

Oh.. I never herd about this before! Oh my.. *shy* Its kinda awkward seeing them with Bras and they're showing it as if like the other group they tend to show their shoes up but.. this is.. Bra? hahahaaa

:D awesome~

Haha, I'm pretty sure just bras to wear under their clothes on top..

Haha, they're not just going to wear the bra alone xD

Although in the US, it's common for those exposure clothes these days.. *cough cough Lady Gaga cough cough*

As long as they don't wear bra to perform.

I'm cool with it.

I hate group (boy or girl) who reveal their abs (for boys) and who almost wear super thin clothes (for girls) just for them to be notice.