Is KARA promoting bra? o.o

Shigebon

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

what the hell ?? but it's so lucky there's no picture that KARA only wearing it to promote that stufffs ... (really think about their image honestly ..)

「• in KARA we trust (: •」

----------------------------------------------

KAMILIA DON'T BE WEAK. DON'T LET THE ANTIS GET THEIR WAY.

BE STRONG&STAY POSITIVE NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS

Edited by danzforgoddess

I don't think this should ever be advertise again its so not them plus if they want to advertise in boxes might as well advertise it for real....i feel this image is kinda disturbing cause its my first time seeing Kara doing such advertisement if it was other groups i'll let them do anything. Do you see my point :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

LOL I guess these topic is too hot for me to comment :sweatdrop:

Just I never seen girls from Kpop Promoting or Advertising?

Lol..i hate comment this...can easily misunderstanding here...dun get me wrong okay >.<

And yeah...Jiyoung also involved? o.O

For me ... she should not exposed too much...she still young >.< Unlike her members~

Am I the only one who finds this funny? It's a little awkward to see them just holding them in boxes xD however yeah, it's a touchy subject as far as professional girl groups are concerned. I'd rather keep that kind of thing separate, but I suppose it's up to DSP and whatnot. :/

• 3 months later...

I personally don't see anything wrong with it. They're just holding a box with bras in them xD. Its most likely suggested that they do wear the bras since they're being sponsored by whatever the brand is, but as long as they are NOT showing the girls wearing it, then I think its fine. If they did...then that might be a problem xD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...