Is KARA promoting bra? o.o

Shigebon

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Suddenly bras are PG rated? :D really now

I wouldn't care if they were advertising while wearing them (except maknae, that'd be wrong), matter of fact I like that they don't shy away. because there's nothing to be fussy about. It all comes down to HOW you do it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No way!! I don't want that~ It look like their are some kind of cheap firl!!

so no way!! I like them like this~ a proper image~ please don't do advertised bra or lingerie, under wear~ whatever it is... the answer is NO!! :canny:

• 5 months later...

I am really OK with the girls endorsing bras because I am so sure that the girls can handle endorsements for bras since they are getting more mature and sexier. I absolutely do not have any worries or concerns about the girls' image at all

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

While I am open-minded and accepting of the facts of idols promoting lingerie, I don't think it is suitable for KARA to be doing so. Not because they are our fave girl group, but because KARA's unique concept of girl-next-door, fun and bright, cutesy isn't really suited for promoting lingerie. Yeah, they're getting mature and sexier, but that isn't their natural style. ^_^

I've been to Korea many times and saw lingerie being promoted by Ga-in of BEG, and it didn't really feel out of place since BEG's style has always been edgy and sexy.

Of course, I'm still glad they're getting endorsement deals and opportunities of all sorts though. :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...

Women who are aware of what they do, and are over 18, there is no problem in doing advertisements for lingerie, showing just a box. Here in Brazil, models and famous do it without problems, it is not synonymous with vulgarity, sometimes, not being "sexy." If it's just a box with advertising, there is no problem. I'm only worried because of Jiyoung, she was only 16.

hahaha this is why fans are really weird. To make the leap between advertisements and photos to what they are wearing underneath (and getting angry over it) is a little radical. And no, they are not going to screw everything up and start modeling lingerie.

Edited by neopode