• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shigebon

Is KARA promoting bra? o.o

246 posts in this topic

hahaha everybody is so over protective. They're just showing a box of bras. They aren't even wearing them like underwear models.

This topic caught my eyes immediately when it showed up on the forum homepage. For a moment, I thought that the girls were actually taking pictures with only wearing bras :sweatdrop: (that's surely gonna freak me out and give me nosebleed) but thank gosh, it was just sponsored pics.

It's nothing wrong but this is not a right time for them to advertise lingeries, especially when tons of people are keeping eyes on young idols and find every possible chance to criticize them <_<.

Wait until the girls become like Lee Hyori and they can do whatever they want :D

I should be sponsors. If they were really advertising, there should be a commercial out there somewhere.

But hey, can't say much about it right since there is no proof of anything.

i dont think they will be advertising such as bra or any undergarments.. maybe they just receive it as a sponsor item, plus it would be weird for them to be posing in undergarments..

those should be from sponsors. i don't think they're gonna advertise them it'll just be weird.

:eyelove: :eyelove: I will definitely STEAM if i see them in one of those... Those boxes look like gifts from fans more than bra promotion though.

wow!! kara with bra , hehehe ... very sexy nee!~

I noticed Jiyeon , another pix is missing , Can you please fix this?

thanks

pls dun =( nooooooooo i dun wanna see... they are gd for who they are now anymore revealing is not kara already

Seriously? whats wrong with them holding out bras?

Seems pretty normal to me

But it just doesn't suit Kara, or any other kpop idols for that matter

Doesn't matter. But itz kinda weird to see their cute faces with a bra on their hands...

thankx for sharing da fotos

I dont know how I would feel if kara wore lingerie, I mean I wouldn't hate them or think badly of them, but I don't want them to use their bodies like that. No matter what they do it is up to them and as a kamilia I will support them!!

oh.. my God..

when i read the title i thought for a second that they wear the bra, lol

i'm sorry :lol2:

mmm... personally, i dont like them advertising bras. it just seems out of place and wrong when KARA does it. Especially because, to me, they have that fun and innocent image. Not all sexyy and stuff.

idk lol this made me laugh

i love gyuris poses lol they are so sexy hahah

idk for some reason i feel that nicole feels a little weird lol

zomggggg!!! after seeing the picture of hara, i can't even make myself to think of a decent comment. SHE'S JUST TOO HOT IN THAT PIC!! HAHAHA <3<3<3<3!!!

as creepy as it might me...i think a lot of guys would want to see the girls in lingerie :P but yeah i think its pretty obvious that they're just sponsoring, why in the world would anyone ask them to show their undergarments, thats just disturbing.

Aww KARA don't ><

It'll change their image forever...and not necessarily in a good way too~

I like them just the way they are..sexy..but conservative

:VxmQu:

Wow! This is the first time I saw a girl group endorse a bra! And reading the comments that they probably should endorse lingerie makes me :OCZgm:

:lol2:

ohhhh snap.. dats the closest thing we'll see of kara in lingerie.

i kinda want to c em in lingerie but i dont. if it was for my eyes only den i wudnt mind :tongue:

In my opinion, I wouldn't mind minus Jiyoung tho cos she's still young and stuff. But for the eldest of the group above 20 then maybe it's a yes :D Maybe it's just gonna be hard for fans to adjust cos their use to seeing them with clothes on lol

it's be different from anything they have advertised before but i think lingerie deals make a lot of money so if they just show it in boxes and not wear it i think it would be a good opportunity for them.